Most embarrassing moments?

Chael Sonnen getting triangled choked by Anderson and arguing about the ref stoppage while laying between his legs.

Chael Sonnen flipping off Emelianenkos back for apparently no reason then getting socked up for it.

Chael Sonnen losing to Ortiz and all his explanations about it.

Chael Sonnens spinning backfist. Thats what throwing a match and wanting out looks like gentlemen.

forrest griffin getting absolutely destroyed and embarrassed against anderson, and running away from the embarrassment as a result.

Angela Magana having her titty pop out then getting smashed on the ground by a boxer was pretty...

tenor.gif

forrest griffin getting absolutely destroyed and embarrassed against anderson, and running away from the embarrassment as a result.

wow how did i forget about that one. he ran like red ran to the car in friday. that was pretty bad lol

eh not really embarrassing. Bader is killing it in prime form, Fedor has been over the hill for awhile.

It kind of is because he finished King Mo with the same punch. Fedor didn't prepare at all.

Having a tattoo of a boxing glove and getting starched by McKenzie Dern of all people

mackenzie-dern-amanda-cooper-ufc-224-5.jpg

"It's only business"

Has to be the most embrassing moment in combat sports history.

wow how did i forget about that one. he ran like red ran to the car in friday. that was pretty bad lol

yup, sure was. and back when it happened, you had some people around here saying how forrest was knocked out, and he didn't know what he was doing lol. he put his hand up in mercy towards anderson, and then ran away. felt bad for him at first, but if you look back at the interviews with forrest afterwards, he acted like a dick to certain interviewers who would bring it up. think he's over it now, though.

Bisping in the cage with robert still makes me cringe

Losing a final at 42 years old is not embarrasing.

Crying like a bitch because you ruined your legacy cheating is embarrasing.

jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif

1uki1i.jpg

one of those guys? did you not read the OP? i said IN THE CAGE... i agree fedor losing is not embarrassing at all but this isnt even in the criteria of the OP.

Back