Most embarrassing loss by a UFC champ?

ap_aptopix_ufc_194_mixed_martial_arts_78254800.jpg

Shogun taping to strikes after the beatdown should be on the mix. Sorry guys.

Anderson would've been better off getting subbed by Weidman instead he loss at his own game.

Royce said he was going to break Matt's bones, but he was the one who got his arm broken by an armbar!
He never got his arm broken by Hughes.. He almost did. A true Gracie doesn't tap to joint locks anyway. If he would have broken his arm and not tapped Royce would be a legend like his father for doing the same thing.

Huge WW GSP tapping to strikes to 5'5" manlet LW Matt Serra in under 4 minutes.

Non title fight... and EX champ, but Tim Sylvia vs Ray mercer.... jesus fucking Christ. Did no one in his camp tell him it would be a bad idea to stand directly in front of an ex heavyweight boxing champion and try to throw hands? No take down attempt, no standing outside of punching range and blasting him with high or low kicks... just waddled right into punching range, did he even try to jab his way in? I can't remember. It was Tim's fight to lose, and he did. So embarrassing I feel sorry for the guy. I actually wish I could invent a time machine, go back in time and talk some sense into this guy.

Ronda Rousey vs Nunes.... again ex champ, but GOT DAMN! You were viciously exposed as an un technical, highly emotional fighter by holm... who only tied more emotions into the bout with every blow that she landed on her face. So what does she do? Comes right back out of the gate with her tough girl act, charging forward like she could eat any punch nunes landed just because "she's tough and has a scowl on her face."

What's the over under that 'original" and "brilliant" poster will say 13 seconds?

Holm vs Rousey is probably the choice as Ronda was just outclassed and could not get anything going even when she got it to the ground.

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

Still GOAT though <{silvanormal}>

Anderson doesnt get enough credit for that clown. He was winning the clown till he get caught at the end. <45><45>#winningtillhelost

Gotta be Alvarez getting 100% tooled by Conor right? Alvarez didn't even land 1 punch I think.

The fw chump canner getting beatdown by a 7days notice Nate diaz. LMFAO!
Im not surprised touchbutters!

werdum ronda and aldo come to mind

Maybe more humiliating than embarrassing, but up there-

24aziq1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toast
Back