Most embarrasing thing you seen in the octagon

My most embarrassing UFC moment was the Kimbo Slice vs Houston Alexander "huddle between plays" incident.

I don't know gifs, but the referee pleading with these two to fight with their hands on their knees gasping for error is 100% that moment for me.

Nothing close. That is NOT mixed martial arts.

Screw you ignoramuses that say that a SHW division would suck from a "gassing" standpoint.

Fact is NOTHING IS CLOSE TO THIS PATHETIC in UFC history (And it ISN'T EVEN HW!!)

When nothing short of oxygen tanks mid round of a UFC LHW fight allows it to continue, I simply cannot see how anyone can justify this and not firmly place this in at least their top 10 most embarrassing moments in the octagon!

LOL! :icon_chee

Although Batista won his octagon debut, it was still sad to watch a man that strong and powerful fight like that.

Oh man I had never watched that fight. I just brought it up on YouTube and wow. His striking and stand up was pathetic.

IMO nothing tops Forrest getting bent over by Anderson then light jogging out of the arena. The best part is on the video you can clearly hear one of the fans yell, "Forrest what the fuck!?"

Next would be Anderson matrixing himself directly into the toilet against white boy Weidman.

Runner up would be Zingano's speech after losing to Rousey in 10 seconds. Haven't cringed that hard in a long time.

"I just fuck"

I know this doesnt have anything to do with the tread but ever think thats the reason why Palhares holds on his submissions a little longer until the ref steps in

What fihgt was that jjackq?

Brock's "God bless god" octagon interview trumps all

Big Nog's performance in his last fight was pretty much embarassing, ufc 190 was embarassing

So...how about we refrain from putting up pics of balls and shiz...rules and what not...ok great...thanks.

#1. Hendo hitting a clearly unconscious Bisping. Sets the sport back years when crap like that happens. Be a professional.

Rogan interviewing Ronda, post-Bethe.

Wade Shipp vs. Jonathan Wiezorek

That whole fight was ridiculous, especially Wiezorek sprinting across the ring to take Shipp down, only to just bounce off him.

Benson calling out for an amen in toronto had a worse reaction than Paul's "dont fear" disaster

Amazing display of athleticism here Joe.

goldie-rogan.gif

lol:)

Even though Joe is starting to catch him up with ridiculous statements, so I might be doing an injustice to Goldie here:) I like Goldie. Nothing personal, I just had to do it:)

Joe is now surpassed Goldie in my book as far as ridiculous statements go.

Back