Most embarrasing thing you seen in the octagon

Paul Harris when he thought he beat Dan Miller.

It was like watching an episode of The Office.

My favorite one of all time is from TUF. There was this cat named Sammy Morgan. He gave a poor performance on the show and talked a lotta' yang. Then, when he was eliminated from the show, he tilted his head back and shouted, "Guys, I am a UFC fighter!" I couldn't stop laughing over this. How you gonna' claim to be in the UFC when you got handled and ELIMINATED from the show? Tito Ortiz was shown in a clip saying about the same thing. Funny!

I like the guy on TUF from France that said he came to prove that the French are not pussies, then he quit on his stool and refused to fight, making the French look like pussies.

Benson proposing to his wife in the octagon. Super awkward.

People who go over-the-top in their praising of Jesus after fights. More awkward.

Anderson Silva vs Weidman I

Griffin running out of the cage crying probably.

Whatever that quote was 'don't fear me, fear the consequences" or something like that, then he just got silence from the everyone.

James Toney in the octogon. That was embarrassing.

Tim sylvia pooping his pants

Romero pooping his pants

Mangana pissing herself

Titos cracked skull

Tiki claiming fight was stopped due to cut after lawler ko'd him

Paul Buentello trying to get fans to quote his saying but it backfired

Kalib running from quarry

Ben rothwells latest post fight speech

Rogan arguing with Makwan saying his tko was an early stoppage

Anderson getting KTFO after trying to clown Weidman or Wanderlei getting KTFO in 21 seconds after calling out Leben on twitter to duck Vitor

Benson's marriage proposal. Nuff said.

Gotta be 'Don't fear me'!

I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq.gif

Although Batista won his octagon debut, it was still sad to watch a man that strong and powerful fight like that.

Back