most effective technique?

Simply use the crowbar to ply his head from his neck. Or maybe his ribs apart. From behind.

Wear steel toes, drop a quarter on the ground in front of him so that he can see it. When he bends over, kick him in the face. LOL. Or, since this is all fantasy, flick his earlobe really hard and pluck the baby hairs from his neck! He might start crying then. If not, at least you made him angry and then you have a reason to headbutt him in the nose when he turns around.

If I would be on the ground and have someone back, I would first hit hard with the tip of my ellebow in his neck but I think that would be too dangerous.

I always use my ellebows when I hit the ground with someone in a streetfight (if I got the possibility to do it ofcourse).

Otherwise go for a choke probably he won't know what you are doing untill you got him a choke and is sleeping lol.

Anyway be carefull !!!

ok...we're totally gonna see this guy on the news, like, he killed somebody, and when asked how he became a trained killer he'll be like "i'm not, i learned it from sherdog."

Back