• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most disliked champion in UFC history?

Timmy

Nobody liked him when he was beast that jabbed people to death and KO'd 70% of the men that stood in front of him. Then everyone made fun of him and belittled his accomplishments when he became a fat dude that had seemingly given up on life. Sad, but true.

Timmy

Nobody liked him when he was beast that jabbed people to death and KO'd 70% of the men that stood in front of him. Then everyone made fun of him and belittled his accomplishments when he became a fat dude that had seemingly given up on life. Sad, but true.

Dont think he's the most hated, but definitely the most disrespected. Multiple time champ with defenses, came close to beating Nog too. Not saying hes GOAT or anything but he was a lot better than most people give him credit for.

What's your pick?

Woodley? Hendricks? Rockhold?

I'm going with Woodley, inb4racism, for lack of exciting fights, entitlement and whining.

Edit: From what I'm reading, Ronda and Bisping are head to head.

Jones.. fake, cheater, not humble, plastic persona, entitled/spoiled. Weidman.. delusional, not humble, not as good as he thinks he is. Conor.. everything in a Champ that imo you don’t want, plus all the things Jones is, except the cheat part so far. TJ.. met the kid more then a few times, and never liked him personally, nor do I feel that he is genuine in approach, plus very unloyal. Joanna.. status got to her head and she became a cringe in the end.

Ronda pre McMann fight was despised hardcore and casual alike.

1. Bisping andothers are not even close. Avoid Romero all the time, choose #14 Hendo and GSP instead of real contenders. Almost beat by Hendo and Thales Leites.

Tim Sylvia comes to mind. I never forget when Big Tim beat Jeff Monson in that 5 round decision and these forums went crazy, every thread was bashing Tim, and even one of the threads was saying he wanted Tim dead and his family dead, until the mods deleted it.

People were mad after that fight on here, I remember it well, and there was no other threads about anything else that night, just everyone hating on Tim.

The tuf season was for a belt. She was the first 115lbs champ for beating Rose in the finale. Lost it to JJ in her next fight.
You should have just said: " 'member tuf? " lol

Well said, that was lost in oblivion for me.

What's your pick?

Woodley? Hendricks? Rockhold?

I'm going with Woodley, inb4racism, for lack of exciting fights, entitlement and whining.

Edit: From what I'm reading, Ronda and Bisping are head to head.
Edit 2: Conor, Jones, Ronda, Bisping and Tim Sylvia are the reoccurring names. Honorable mention: Brock Lesnar
Tyrone or Connor

Tbf tryonne has defended... But in a totally passive way... And I find his victim persona hard to be with.

McNugget - holding up two divisions, still to defend a belt .... Absolutely ridiculous.

Timmy

Looking back it does seem a bit unfair, the second Arlovski fight is actually an incredibly gutsy comeback by him and I would argue that it was actually Arlovski(the 3rd time) and Monson who contributed just as much or more to the fights afterwards being dull.

ronda by far

which is kinda silly considering she was active and always had entertaining fights

haters gonna hate I guess

You must new here if you don't say Tim Sylvia. Besides GooberTaylor there weren't very many defenders for Sylvia.

noone has taken the piss with their position as much as conor has. say what you want about bispings phoney reign but at least he fucking fought. ditto with ronda - she even fought after LOSING her belt!

fuck conor, fakest phoney ever

Back