Most disliked champion in UFC history?

I'd agree with that for sure . Most give her crap for using steroids, but LOOOOVE Jones

There is also a ton of unnecessary hate towards Amanda Nunes. I think fanboys just have this unrealistic idea that all WMMA fighters have to be attractive. That just isnt realistic...especially as sport progresses. Most fighters aren't supermodels.

How did he ruin it? I mean i know people don't like him but i dont see how conor not fighting or conor marketing himself extremly well would ruin the sport?
<FookIsThatGuy>
Then Conor should work with sales, if its all about marketing and not fighting...

Cormier, Bisping, Woodley

Conor. He may be the most liked too. But he’s def the most disliked.

Mighty Mouse is the champ I dislike most. Mainly because his division is weak. I'm really looking forward to his fight with TJ. He's gonna get slept IMO.

I'm gonna say Hendricks ... He had an attitude that seemed to rub a lot of fans the wrong way

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

Biggest champion hated -> Jon Jones
Most ragefully hated champ -> Ronda Rousey (remember how joyful was Sherdog when she lost?)
Most hateful champion (arcordding to his nemesis) -> Daniel Cormier
Most whiningly hated champ -> Cris Cyborg
Whiniest hated champion -> Joanna Jedrejzjejcycz
Whiniest champion -> Chris Weidman
Duckmost champion -> McGregor, followed by GDR

Just to clear up:
Most boring champion -> GSP, followed by GSP again
Most juiced up champion -> Coin toss tournament between Silva, Jones and Lesnar, Lesnar sits last due to irrelevance.

Ronda and it isnt close.

Contenders for a distant second are Tito, Bisping, and Esparza.

Biggest champion hated -> Jon Jones
Most ragefully hated champ -> Ronda Rousey (remember how joyful was Sherdog when she lost?)
Most hateful champion (arcordding to his nemesis) -> Daniel Cormier
Most whiningly hated champ -> Cris Cyborg
Whiniest hated champion -> Joanna Jedrejzjejcycz
Whiniest champion -> Chris Weidman

Duckmost champion -> McGregor, followed by GDR

Just to clear up:
Most boring champion -> GSP, followed by GSP again
Most juiced up champion -> Coin toss tournament between Silva, Jones and Lesnar, Lesnar sits last due to irrelevance.

Carla Esparza easily takes both of those titles.

"Waaaah Matt Brown is bigger than me on the poster waaaah"

"I'm not promoted enough waaah" after only winning TUF.

Carla Esparza easily takes both of those titles.

"Waaaah Matt Brown is bigger than me on the poster waaaah"

"I'm not promoted enough waaah" after only winning TUF.
You're right on, but she has never been a champion, at least in UFC, at least I think..

You're right on, but she has never been a champion, at least in UFC, at least I think..

The tuf season was for a belt. She was the first 115lbs champ for beating Rose in the finale. Lost it to JJ in her next fight.

Back