• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Hope Solo. Arby's life

She's a soccer player so I didn't have really high expectations, if you've smashed one you know them all have the same issue upstairs, same with track athletes, a lot of girls titty fat goes first when they are highly conditioned.

The benefits outweigh the costs tho, 10 times out of 10

The picture of Arianny on her balcony revealing her flat, pancake, Hank Hill ass was disappointing.

arianny-celeste-hank-hill.png
I never even saw the picture, but damn your description was perfect for a good laugh

For movies Neve Campbell and Teri Hatcher are probably the 2 most disappointing. Gina Lee Nolin's leaked sex tape was real disappointing back in the day.

For celeb "fappening" leaks the most disappointing were Hope Solo, Bar Rafaelli, Katherine MacPhee.

Fully nude on the beach are bad shoops, tits are painted over a bikini she was actually wearing, I found originals.

Link the originals pls, cause if those nudes are real I'll pour bleach in my eyes.

For movies Neve Campbell and Teri Hatcher are probably the 2 most disappointing. Gina Lee Nolin's leaked sex tape was real disappointing back in the day.

For celeb "fappening" leaks the most disappointing were Hope Solo, Bar Rafaelli, Katherine MacPhee.

Why?

Because they were taken right after her labioplasty surgery so it was all nasty and bloody.

Ya most men are conditioned to see the Barbie or Jessica Rabbit silhouette as ideal.

jessica_rabbit_black_and_white_by_nesgate-daj55me.jpg

The disproportionately large and gravity defying breasts along with a tiny waist, big hips and full, long legs. That is why Comic book women mostly all look like that and even wives in most sitcoms tend towards that ideal no matter how dumpy their husband.

As soon as take the majority of women out of their clothes that above body image starts to melt away. The boobs sag, there is likely some belly if she has big boobs or thighs, and signs of cellulite or other problems show.

You will see it on this site and almost anywhere that is dominated by guys. Everyone is clamouring to see the hot girl nude but almost immediately after seeing her nude they lose interest, find her not to be up to expectations and move on to the NEXT girl they want to see nude. Cut, paste, repeat.

Your realy dealing with two issues there I would say. Theres pretty good evidence that the human attraction towards large buttocks and breasts and a curved spine is innate not conditioned as these things are markers for child bearing potential. There not always held up as an ideal perhaps but I would argue that's often due to social conservatism, if sex is viewed negatively then women with the most attractive characteristics can be viewed negatively, hence you get the waif like medieval princess(whilst the Prince was likely having his way with some busty milk maid on the side) pushed as an ideal.

In terms of the kind of extreme idealism honestly to me it seems like its more a product of celeb culture, the side of it were people seem to enjoy seeing the rich and the successful brought down a little by failing to meet the most extreme physical standards, Scarjo having some cellulite on her bottom making them feel a bit better about having less than perfect lives, etc.

Really though I think image also takes things to the extreme and was based on an animated character anyway, the actual benefits of clothing in terms of controlling form aren't so extreme if people are in decent shape in my opinion(as almost everyone you see onscreen is) although again that depends a lot on personal standards, I'v never really had much interest in the above kind of "desire to shame", just seems a bit empty and irrelevant.

Last edited:
not really someone I ''craved'' to see naked when she did disrobe, but had a crush on Debbie Gibson when she was 16/17......her Playboy disrobing, almost 2 decades later, was beyond ''meh''

Honestly I'm not a boob man. So if you are I can understand. I just found the big smile and overall confidence in those scenes a big turn on.
If you have high boobs standards you must love Lucy Pinder!
that's heartbreaking to read, a fellow Brit that isn't a boob man, I was brought up on Page 3, now, we see the ugly sided of having them banned by the men haters with 5 cats, instaho's and their ass selfies....breaks my heart,

<mma1>

always...…..Tits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ass

She's a soccer player so I didn't have really high expectations, if you've smashed one you know them all have the same issue upstairs, same with track athletes, a lot of girls titty fat goes first when they are highly conditioned.

The benefits outweigh the costs tho, 10 times out of 10

Amen, Athletes > THOTS

What is up with the Dormer hate on here. Crazy motherfuckers. She is the Holy mother of hotness.

Sarah Silverman in that shower scene. It wasn't a role where she was supposed to be hot but fuck man it ruined everything. Below the neck she looked like a rectangle with a merkin. Still a fan tho she my girl.

Back