Most Bizarre/worst/puzzling excuses for a loss?

Pac with the shoulder is the worst ever, bar none.
Given it gave him no problems during the bout, that was WAY out of left field and disrespectful.
Really shitty thing to do, but yet another testament to Floyd's greatness.

Sarcasm my ass. More like half assed trolling.
Not surprising. You can't understand most things for yourself, obviously it'd be too much for you to assist others.

what is with you two? In the words of Rodney King, " cant we all just get along?"

Pac with the shoulder is the worst ever, bar none.
Given it gave him no problems during the bout, that was WAY out of left field and disrespectful.
Really shitty thing to do, but yet another testament to Floyd's greatness.

Even if we take your biased pov and assume Pac was completely lying and went and had surgery for nothing.. and threw his all time lowest number of punches ever..just for fun

even if we do that, it's still a long shot from the "worst ever"..lol.. there has been numerous fighters that claimed having sex lead to weakness.. that's worse don't ya think?

I'd say Pacquiao's was the worst as well.

what is with you two? In the words of Rodney King, " cant we all just get along?"
No, we can't. That guy is a piece of shit.
Slim is just a bad troll who considers himself to be Pacquiao's vanguard on the forum. Everything he posts is him crusading for Pac. Its nauseating.

He brings up stupid shit from years ago and can't let anything go. His posts are a waste of space on the page. Read over some of his posts for yourself and tell me thats not accurate.

No, we can't. That guy is a piece of shit.
Slim is just a bad troll who considers himself to be Pacquiao's vanguard on the forum. Everything he posts is him crusading for Pac. Its nauseating.

He brings up stupid shit from years ago and can't let anything go. His posts are a waste of space on the page. Read over some of his posts for yourself and tell me thats not accurate.

Why even interact with him on here then, Seano, if that is the way you view him?

Why even interact with him on here then, Seano, if that is the way you view him?

Because he brings me up constantly.I tried that for a while and literally every fucking thread- "In before Seano this,in before Seano that." The more I ignored it, the more obnoxious he was.

Because he brings me up constantly.I tried that for a while and literally every fucking thread- "In before Seano this,in before Seano that." The more I ignored it, the more obnoxious he was.

Ah, I see. Good a reason as any I guess. Then what you should do is call upon your inner Entreri and assassinate that skinny dark elf ass of his.

He's not smart enough or mature enough to take the high road in any situation. I tried to bury the hatchet with this idiot years ago, but somebody like him who is a scumbag in their personal life can never let anything go. He drops my name and calls me out in almost every thread, so game on I say.

"If your enemy is angry, irritate him"-Sun Tzu

Simple solution when dealing with a simple person.

Ah, I see. Good a reason as any I guess. Then what you should do is call upon your inner Entreri and assassinate that skinny dark elf ass of his.

Drizzt will never die. How dare you, sir.

He's not smart enough or mature enough to take the high road in any situation. I tried to bury the hatchet with this idiot years ago, but somebody like him who is a scumbag in their personal life can never let anything go. He drops my name and calls me out in almost every thread, so game on I say.

"If your enemy is angry, irritate him"-Sun Tzu

Simple solution when dealing with a simple person.

lol at this. Like I said, everything you ever post is so hypocritical that its almost funny.

"Game on.":icon_lol: Thats hardcore dude.

...And even if he did die Salvatore (and Wizards) would just find some silly way to bring him back to life. I've only just started reading his new series and can't believe Drizzt's friends are back in the game after having been dead for 100 years. Come on. What's this the 2nd or 3rd that Wulfgar has been brought back?

I didn't know you were a nerd, Sharkey.

Yeah, I'm a huge nerd for the Forgotten Realms setting and have been for years. Have at least 100 books from the series, including everything that Salvatore has wrote for it save for maybe his most recent book if that has come out yet. Still spend quite a bit of time playing all the old computer games in the setting too.

Back