• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most beer you drank in one setting

Our beer cans are a pint (half liter) in volume, and I've drank 8 of those.

I could do more, if my stomach had space. When I puke, it doesn't count.

Also, I never really drink beer alone. I drink vodka, tequila, jäger, Henny, brandy, whatever else there is alongside, otherwise it takes me very long to get a buzz

@Cole train If you were here with me, I'd shake your hand.

I'll go out and celebrate my friends birthday tonight. I'm kinda tempted to test my limit now.

I'll report back tomorrow.

6 pints of beer along with unknown quantity of Vodka and whiskey shots. I lost count, because I went to the shadow realm.

I brought shame to my country.

Pathetic.

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Had 3 long Island ice teas the other day. Each had three shots of booze. Then drank 4 tall cans. In the span of 3 hours in my hot tub.

Still recovering....

My wife drank the exact same thing. She was up and going first thing in the morning with 3 hours sleep. She's a champ.

Last edited:
I know big guys who also are alcohoics who could do 30 or more.

I am lightweight like 15

Im no where near you guys, my best was 6 beers (regular) under 30 minutes.

I drink whiskey because the amount of liquid you need to drink to get fucked up on beer is way too much and makes me feel bloated and gross.

15 bottles of Miller lite in a night back in my college days. I felt like death in the morning, now I can maybe hit 8.

Not a big beer drinker. I think the most I had in one day was 10/11 pints of Guinness after a funeral. The smell the next day

As a teenager we’d each drink 10-15 beers whenever we had a party (everyone started drinking at 13-14 yo back then).

nowadays I average 1-2 drinks per week.

Never drink more than 5 or 6 pints, and usually its 3. I dont feel good all full of liquid. If I wanna get shitfaced I'll drink liquor.

I did 14 pints of Guinness with port in Dublin, everyone else stuck to Guinness so they weren’t as hungover the day after.
I haven’t been able to drink much beer lately, normally 4 if that and then move onto wine.

I always got worse hangovers off beer, than I did hard liquor. I don't know why. I think the amount t of calories, fluid, and bloating are a big part of it.

Don't drink beer takes too long I drink bourbon

Maybe 7-8 light beers way back when. I have to wonder about the bladders of people who can drink 15 or more beers in a night. How long can they sleep without having to get up and pee?

I don't have a very high tolerance for alcohol & don't like the taste of beer. The most I've had in one sitting is maybe 4 or 5.

Maybe 7-8 light beers way back when. I have to wonder about the bladders of people who can drink 15 or more beers in a night. How long can they sleep without having to get up and pee?

You get pretty dehydrated over the course of drinking that much. Heck, I'd chug a quart or two of Gatorade before crashing, saw logs for hours, and not piss the bed.

The most I had in one sitting was a twelve pack. It was natural ice , do of course I threw up after wards. I'm a lightweight though and rarely drink heavily

I routinely drank 20+ beers a night in college, into my mid 20s that wasn’t unusual. Now I rarely have more than 3 drinks in a night

Back