• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most beer you drank in one setting

12-14 beers. It was one of those rare instances where I just couldn’t get a buzz going. so I kept drinking and then just gave up at around 12-14.

on the flip side there have been times where I’ll have 3-5 beers and be really buzzed.

Messy messy.

Everclear reminds of Bayard 151. 75 percent. But it's discontinued
Yeah, idk why they discontinued B151. There are alternatives out there though, better ones tbh

11276293439518.png

Messy messy.

I woke up in a tub with the shower on. My friends carried me into the hotel room with shit pants and threw me in the tub and turned the shower on. God bless those guys. And Most of them are still friends to this day.

I woke up in a tub with the shower on. My friends carried me into the hotel room with shit pants and threw me in the tub and turned the shower on. God bless those guys. And Most of them are still friends to this day.
Hate when that happens 2 weeks ago I had diarrhea for a week and a half drinking Bacardi ice and fireball

when I was 16-18 I could drink a case (30) in a span of 3.5-4 hours. would barf everywhere but I still got 30 down a few times.

I can barely drink 2 these days

Messy messy.

I used to drink 151 mixed with vanilla coke back in the day.
Was always waking up in strange places or in different clothes.
After a few really bad nights I couldnt smell vanilla coke without gagging for the longest time.

Depends on the environment.

As an example started drinking at 12 noon last Saturday and we finished at 5:30am in the morning. Beer bottle, Guinness cans and empty vodka bottles everywhere.

Depends on the environment.

As an example started drinking at 12 noon last Saturday and we finished at 5:30am in the morning. Beer bottle, Guinness cans and empty vodka bottles everywhere.

That's what my spare bedroom looks like sometimes. Different bacardi bottles and fireball. I counted around 50 empties once.

I believe it was 21. My best friend & I bought a case of Miller Lite, drank it. Then got another 12 pack. Finished it & we still weren't done so we got a 6 pack. It was a long night.

I can't remember the exact amount. I was into Budweiser at the time, and we were having a leaving do for a mate. The pub had a fridge full of Bud bottles. We started drinking about 1300. Around 1800 I asked for another bottle of Bud,

Barman, "Sorry, we've none left".

Me(trying not to fall off my stool)"But you had plenty when I came in!"

Barman, "Yes sir: when you came in...":oops:

Maybe 10-12? I don't really like binge-drinking beer because of the bloat it gives me; if I wanna get fucked up I'd rather do shots of everclear so that I have less liquid and carbonation to deal with.

This. I rarely drink beer now because it takes so much to give me a decent buzz I feel bloated and uncomfortable.

If I want to get fucked up, I'll drink Single Malt Whiskey. Much more bang for the buck.

I don't really know. Cider/beer I could comfortably do 12 in my early 20's over the course of a few hours without getting too sloppy. The times I've blacked out I can't really remember how much I drank because I was taking drinks straight from a liquor bottle or from a jar of moonshine. . Far more than 12 drinks worth. Adderall made drinking a lot more fun but the next day you really feel like a zombie.

One time some buddies and I were watching Scarface and my one friend and I played a drinking game where we would take a drink everytime they said "mang". We finished a handle of Bacardi between us. That's about 20 shots for each of us if my math is correct. I think we got to the point where Tony and Manolo were on the beach hitting on girls before we both had to barf. I also dropped my phone in the toilet while trying to text a fat girl between streams of puke. We both passed out shortly after that.

I stopped boozing a while ago.

Back