Most akward Movie Scenes

Holy shit, great call. Cringe-worthy to the fucking max.

I own that movie on DVD but skip that scene every time I throw it on. Pretty sure I didn't even think of it because I've tried to black it out of my memory.

It'll go away if I think of Vegas. Think of Vegas....

Have you been there too like I have? :redface: Fuck. When I was 18 I called a girl i liked 20x in a row over and over because her dial tone was busy, not knowing she had call waiting and knew someone was calling her over and over again. She finally answered to tell me this, and I stopped calling lol... I never spoke to her on the phone ever again... that scene gives me a heart attack every time. I only just watched over a minute and had to stop... I think that scene is far worse than what I did but in the same ballpark.

Great movie otherwise, the NHL93 scene's dialogue where he injures Gretzky was way too accurate for the time.

Have you been there too like I have? :redface: Fuck. When I was 18 I called a girl i liked 20x in a row over and over because her dial tone was busy, not knowing she had call waiting and knew someone was calling her over and over again. She finally answered to tell me this, and I stopped calling lol... I never spoke to her on the phone ever again... that scene gives me a heart attack every time. I only just watched over a minute and had to stop... I think that scene is far worse than what I did but in the same ballpark.

Great movie otherwise, the NHL93 scene's dialogue where he injures Gretzky was way too accurate for the time.

Lol oh man, that must've been a rough experience. I feel for ya buddy.

I've never had a bad phone moment, but certainly have said dumb shit to girls in bars before, and had to just walk off, head shaking in disgrace at my fumble. Happens to the best of us lol.

And yea, aside from that scene, fuckin great flick.

American Beauty

[YT]22VmzX35pvM[/YT]

The last GoT episode when Dany banishes Ser Friendzone was awkward as hell cause she was like looking off at a wall off to her right.

Too my then-girlfriend to see 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' with her parents.

Yeah.... That anal rape scene was their favorite. Sure was.

This. I was actually watching it on an International flight. It was not a nice scene at all.

If you're referring to the one I quoted, it's from a movie called Happiness. Great movie, you should watch it. Although you've already seen the best part.
I went on a first date to this film. Am I ever glad she was cool!

Turrble quality, but here...

Swingers answering machine scene. Painful.

IMMEDIATELY what came to mind, and no, I can't not skip through that scene. GOAT awkward scene in my movie lexicon...

American Beauty

[YT]22VmzX35pvM[/YT]

Good call. And supremely acted by Chris Cooper too... I remember feeling so gutted for him when he did that walk of shame exiting the garage.

From the Bucky Larson movie.

bucky-larson-came-o.gif

I've never really felt uncomfortable or awkward watching a movie. But in 12 Years a Slave when Solomon was hanging I felt the need to fast forward.

[Yt]LTMYcSU_HCc[/MEDIA]

And when Dirk can't get it up and gets fired.

How about Michael Fassbender and Penelope Cruz looking like two dead ass bodies under the sheets and giving each other the most sappiest sex talk possible in The Counselor?

Back