Most akward Movie Scenes

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Contribute !!!

[YT]0ZFbWC8uGgg[/YT]

Seal_ae1656_552060.jpg

I was going to post some other scenes from happiness, but shit that whole movie qualifies for this thread.

Todd Solondz is the king of awkward.

Or at least he was, before he gave up on life.

what kind of fucked up show is that?

what kind of fucked up show is that?

If you're referring to the one I quoted, it's from a movie called Happiness. Great movie, you should watch it. Although you've already seen the best part.

This is a lot of movies, but when two characters are having a super serious conversation, but the writers don't know how to close the scene, so they just end it with them staring at eachother.

For example

I just saw Top Gun for like the 39th time this weekend and you can cut the sexual tension between Mav and Iceman with a knife.

Tarantino hit the nail on the head

Best gay movie ever made.

I just saw Top Gun for like the 39th time this weekend and you can cut the sexual tension between Mav and Iceman with a knife.

Lol that's hysterical. Can't believe I've never seen that before.

BTW, dat flex by Slider at 0:38...

Yea, for sure. Best gay movie ever.

Wow.....

not often a movie shocks me, but that one scene certainly did. Just wtf?

Too my then-girlfriend to see 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' with her parents.

Yeah.... That anal rape scene was their favorite. Sure was.

Awkward on purpose...

[Yt]KnVX-uv-QPc[/MEDIA]

A girl I know saw Oldboy with her father without knowing what the movie was about and did it bring the major LOL's.

Swingers answering machine scene. Painful.

Last edited:

Never seen that or heard that perspective before. Hilarious, I dont think I'll ever be able to watch Top Gun the same way again.

Swingers answering machine scene. Painful.

Holy shit, great call. Cringe-worthy to the fucking max.

I own that movie on DVD but skip that scene every time I throw it on. Pretty sure I didn't even think of it because I've tried to black it out of my memory.

It'll go away if I think of Vegas. Think of Vegas....

Back