Mosley/Judah vs. CBS Elite XC

Hopefully, we all do the same.

i wish it wasn't a ppv. mosley judah is so much more compelling than kimbo fighting james thompson and his achilles chin.

It is, but then again...most things are. As it stands, Mosley v Judah doesn't actually do it for me. Zab Judah is so 2001.

Calzaghe-Hopkins and DLH-Forbes fucked up Mosley-Judah. HBO didn't have enough money to host it so they decided to take it on PPV. They recognize how messed up it is and they were trying to have a great undercard. I think Lacy rejected Green but Juarez-Barrios is a good step.

Who knows how the EliteXC card will hamper the boxing sales, but I'll tell you one thing- without Kimbo they wouldn't have gotten on CBS, and without Kimbo we wouldn't be talking about this.

If you analyze it further Kimbo is fighting a total can, so the boxing is definitely better to watch.

Final verdict= Boxing on the computer, MMA on the TV :icon_chee

Final verdict= Boxing on the computer, MMA on the TV

No doubt about that.

But, I just love watching a boxing match on big screen on a Saturday night. I think I'm going to have to dish out the 50.

In no way shape or form will they effect each other. I remember when UFC had Hughes vs. Penn the same night Morales Boxed Pac and the PPV numbers for both events were very typical numbers, what was expected, usual and were not at all effected by the other event.

Back