Movies MORTAL KOMBAT 2021 (Premieres April 23, 2021)

If you have seen MORTAL KOMBAT (2021), how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I want to talk about Godzilla v kong...or more so, kong v Godzilla, but cant find the thread. Sounds like this will be just as disappointing.

Is it true the gore is CGI? I can always see that shit instantly and the reason why i hated the 2nd to last Rambo. Digitized blood? Fuck that.

You can get blu ray for cheap nowdays or streaming service with everything

I don’t buy everything though just the essentials. Neither against or positive about pirating
i wouldnt be opposed to buying like 1 dollar blu rays but i dont have a dvd player anymore lol

I want to talk about Godzilla v kong...or more so, kong v Godzilla, but cant find the thread. Sounds like this will be just as disappointing.

Is it true the gore is CGI? I can always see that shit instantly and the reason why i hated the 2nd to last Rambo. Digitized blood? Fuck that.
the one in burma? that one was awesome, i saw it in theaters when it came out

i wouldnt be opposed to buying like 1 dollar blu rays but i dont have a dvd player anymore lol

You ain’t got PS4 or 5 yet? In that case you’d need a standard blu ray player unless you wanna go dvd on PC which is clearly not worth it, lol.

oh no, they really killed a guy by stabbing him in the head

Watched it last night, thought it was pretty good
Never played any of the games or watched any other movies/shows that might be out there so all I know about the story/characters is this movie and I was decently entertained throughout
I thought it was gonna be an actual tournament though, like Bloodsport with monsters, so that was a bit disappointing that it wasnt, but overall a solid summer action popcorn flick
7/10

Last edited:
Watched it last night, thought it was pretty god
Never played any of the games or watched any other movies/shows that might be out there so all I know about the story/characters is this movie and I was decently entertained throughout
I thought it was gonna be an actual tournament though, like Bloodsport with monsters, so that was a bit disappointing that it wasnt, but overall a solid summer action popcorn flick
7/10
Yup same, I only watched the 90s version for the first time after the new one. And never really played the games either and I thought it was pretty good lol

If RR csnt do the splits and uppercut to the cock of his opponent whilst using nunchuks i dont want him as cage the jobber.

This movie sucked. Completely deviates from the lore of the game. Fight scenes and some of the fatalities were good. Otherwise, meh

It is supposed to be cheesy (which it is) and has some decent fighting scenes. I think 7/10 is fair for what it is supposed to be.

It's not supposed to be a GREAT movie. It is supposed to be a brain off fighting and gore fest with bits of nostalgia here and there.

Back