Movies MORTAL KOMBAT 2021 (Premieres April 23, 2021)

If you have seen MORTAL KOMBAT (2021), how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I love how they don’t even ease into it in the original movie. No studio or disturber logos to settle in, just MORRRTALLLL KOMBAT! Right out the gate.

That was so awesome back then to my 12 year old self. That movie when you think about when it came out, the fact it was a video game movie, and the plot of the game, really is surprising it turned out as good as it even did. Which was still awesome!

That was so awesome back then to my 12 year old self. That movie when you think about when it came out, the fact it was a video game movie, and the plot of the game, really is surprising it turned out as good as it even did. Which was still awesome!
It won't touch the first Mortal Kombat movie. I saw it in the theater as a kid. My mom took me and a friend to see it the day it came out. That movie blew us away.
One of the podcasts I listen to was talking about just a few weeks ago that he took his kids to see the movie the weekend it came out. A packed theatre of 9 year old boys and he said they lost their fucking minds when the intro hit and he still remembers it.

I love how they don’t even ease into it in the original movie. No studio or disturber logos to settle in, just MORRRTALLLL KOMBAT! Right out the gate.

giphy.gif

Hopefully JCVD gets some sort of role.

Hopefully not before a classic Sub-Zero Head and Spine removal (my favorite fatality of all..including some of the modern versions) of some Redshirt or Garbage Tier Kombatant.

Back story would be nice but how to fit it into a 1:45 movie.

Back story would be nice but how to fit it into a 1:45 movie.
They could make it work. If they're following the games then they don't have to explain it all in the first film. All you need to know is Sub Zero killed Scorpion's family and Scorpion wants revenge.

I just wanna see Sub-Zero rip off a fucker's head with the spine attached.

That's it.

Preferably Cage, before the fight with Scorpion, before Scorpion goes on to win MK, but we know it's going to be that way...

Cast looks good for the most part. Sanada is the fucking man I’m PUMPED about that also excited to see who Lewis tan is playing. Kung lao maybe?

James wan & this bum no name director are scaring me.

I just wanna see Sub-Zero rip off a fucker's head with the spine attached.

That's it.

Preferably Cage, before the fight with Scorpion, before Scorpion goes on to win MK, but we know it's going to be that way...
I’d love to see him dismember cage.

They need to add the backstory of Jax being bullied as a child for being fat like they did in the cartoon.

Back