More plates more dates discusses Jones drug use

Stop bringing up this bullshit. USADA already cleared him. The science proved that he is innocent. He has brother's who played in the NFL, his genetics are obviously on a different level to normal people.
Two of his brothers in the NFL have both been busted for PEDS

Stop bringing up this bullshit. USADA already cleared him. The science proved that he is innocent. He has brother's who played in the NFL, his genetics are obviously on a different level to normal people.
Lol no. The science proved that he had steroid metabolites in his system. It was essentially a legal proceeding that cleared him, and “not guilty” does not mean “innocent”

When you try to pretend you are smart but are actually dumb. I am not even pointing out the obvious so other dummies will struggle.
Just between u and me this was not a serious post. It's so obviously ridiculous of a statement but many thought it was serious . Oops

Judging by what I've been reading most of you have never taken peds yourselves and are just googling and using words in the wrong context its so cringeworthy.
Judging by what I've been reading, most have zero understanding of science or medicine and can't even be bothered to Google to try and pretend.

Incoming 10 pages of Jones fanboys explaining how it's totally normal that "sex pills" make you pulse Turinabol for years and how he's a victim

Remember : it's just a pinch of indestructible pulsing salt in an Olympic sized swimming pool.
He obviously was dirty but in all fairness in the peak of his career it was like the wild wild west of cheating. He literally competed against known cheaters or suspected cheaters many times over.

Machida
Sonnen
Booked to fight Hendo
Vitor
Let’s keep some perspective.

i'm not ignoring anything, i'm calling out the obvious nonsense in the argumentation.

jones having traces of turinabol in his blood means he took turinabol. that's the evidence to support he is a cheat.

his defence could be that a supplement was tainted and he didn't knowingly take it, but then he'd have to produce an example of such a supplement. this has happened before, it's not unheard of. except he didn't, he produced absolutely no evidence of any tainted supplements.

but, they had an arbiter shave months off of his punishment anyway, deciding that he didn't knowingly take it, because apparently it would've been stupid of him to do so. have you tried to apply that logic to any other rule breaking? walk into a convenience store and just take money out of the cash register. when the police arrest you, tell the judge you didn't knowingly steal, that would've been stupid with all the cameras and witnesses.

what's hilarious about this is that they both lowered his suspension for snitching, and for not taking turinabol intentionally. but if he didn't take it intentionally, he just ingested it with a donut he bought at mcdonald's the night before, why did he have to snitch? who did he snitch on? he isn't a cheater, he knows no chemists, he's never used any PEDs. right?

To say Jones is not guilty of taking PEDS is to call you stupid to your face.

Jon has used money, resources, preferential treatment and loopholes in the adjudication process of USADA to skate largely unpunished for his cheating. There isn't even an honest debate to be had.

There are a few accounts on here who will consistently rally to Jon's defense. If we draw a Venn diagram it has a large overlap with accounts coming to the UFC's defense on any number of topics.

You can guess whatever the motivations of these weirdos may be, but its moot: none of them can be good.

I thought it was pretty obvious for everybody that USADA let Jones off the hook but he was indeed juicing and everybody knows it.

Sherdoggers already knew Jones was a cheat; Derek just confirmed it for the general public.

I thought it was pretty obvious for everybody that USADA let Jones off the hook but he was indeed juicing and everybody knows it.

No there are Jones fans in this very thread that pretend "if you believe Jones cheated they you don't understand science". Those people are so stupid. It is even possible that they are UFC employees trying to defend the brand. I cannot see another explanation for so much stupidity

Sherdoggers already knew Jones was a cheat; Derek just confirmed it for the general public.

Back