More on BJGate

Isn't the accuser also the owner of that shady website that people keep using as a source when making threads? entimsports?

Dimspace wrecked that douchebag in a thread about Romero's "false positive". He isn't trustworthy at all. When he came into the thread to answer, he casually dropped a line about Penn being a coke addict...

The above post about Hawaii seems spot on. That shit wouldn't fly there, and with BJ being pretty much an island celebrity and hero, it would have gotten out.

i hope all the allegatoins are false. if penn gets arrested i don't think #freeBJ will represent the mma community well
I think this went right over everyone else's heads. Well done.

I think this guy just gave us a clue. He talks about how the guy use to try to get him signed up for his GFs website. Well, when the guy accused Penn of sexual assault, for some weird reason he refers to his GF as his playboy model GF as if we needed to know her career. Well in the MMA community our immediate response is "Pictures?" And I'm guessing his response is "sure, sign up here."

I bet this was all a charade to get peeps to sign up on his GFs website.

...Pending investigation by the authorities, I'll avoid these threads for now.

You kids and your “it would have gotten out”. :rolleyes:

Money has a way of keeping things quiet. I shouldn’t even have to provide examples.

Not saying this guy is all together honest, that seems highly unlikely. But I doubt it’s completely baseless either. You don’t make those types of claims without having SOMETHING to back it up.

We all know Penn is a dick, it’s just a question of how much of one.

I see. All of this is just a promotion to get his GF famous.

"BJ raped my GF. BTW she's a Playboy model and has a website where you can pay to see her have sex."

Attention whoring and publicity stunt at BJ's expense. These are lofty accusations, I don't think anybody should take this seriously until some actual evidence or formal charges have been laid. And frankly I don't give a shit if BJ does coke or anything else, as long as he passes all his drug tests.

The guy accusing him probably just can't live with the fact his girlfriend wanted some of Baby Jay so has to say BJ forced himself on her

Kobe Bryant fiasco 2.0 Reality is, if this were true and the evidence was an eye witness, then cops would have been notified, not leaking it on twitter and his personal forums. Hospitals can do rape tests up to 12hrs after the reported incident. Had it been true, any woman would have gone to the hospital and notified police and the police would have made sure the rape test was administered. BJ is not a coke head and never was one.. Weed is a dif story. But those within the MMA community and fans who have followed the sport since the early 2000s, knew BJ smokes Pacololo already. People also need to realize that BJ has a gorgeous old lady and has no issues getting women in Hawaii, etc.. So to say otherwise, comes off as bitter, jealous, hating and trying to tarnish who he is as a man. Nobody finds it odd that they accusers are making these claims right as BJ comes back into the scene and has a fight coming up?

The real question is, is "Amber Soukus" A PLAYBOY MODEL OR NOT. I CANT FIND PICS.

BJgate?

clinton.jpg

post of the day hahah

BJ is on a first name basis with the governer of Hawaii, and was recognized for all the the things he's done for the community. Not saying he couldn't be hiding a much darker personality, but Hilo and Hawaii are small compared to the mainland. Questionable behavior like his fight with friend last summer would have gotten out, much less out of control coke use and him being a sexual predator.

I question the actions and motives of both Carrasco and his playboy model GF, and the timing of his announcement in correlation to the timing of this alleged sexual assault. This isn't me blaming a "victim", but why wasn't anything done considering the irrefutable evidence and eyewitness testimony he supposedley had?
I take it you've never been to Hawaii or at least unfamiliar with their culture? Drugs and fighting over there are about as common as drinking water and pissing. They are only accusations but I'm glad you're not his lawyer lol

I take it you've never been to Hawaii or at least unfamiliar with their culture? Drugs and fighting over there are about as common as drinking water and pissing. They are only accusations but I'm glad you're not his lawyer lol

What does that have to do with it? You don't think when he acts up it doesn't get out?

I just came across the below searching for any updates. Haven't seen it posted anywhere yet. According to the below charges have been filed.

Amber Soukus, the girlfriend of former http://BJPenn.com editor Pedro Carrasco, filed charges against Penn in Delaware, OH yesterday.

Considering the quality of that site, anyone who worked for it either this guy or accuser are all probably goofs.

What does that have to do with it? You don't think when he acts up it doesn't get out?
Not all the time. They try to cover for him on some of that. Some of the dirt on him you have to really dig for or it wasn't out there much. He has a good publicist or something because anyone else would be called a scum bag and black balled from the UFC if they did half the stuff he's done. I've seen people banned for less. With all of that being said I have my doubts the allegations are true since they went straight to social media instead of the police.

Surprised this thread is still up and not deleted or wastelanded.
Can anyone hook me up with cliffs? BJ is accused of sexual assault?

Back