More on BJGate

Well the plot thickens. I do consider it pretty inappropriate to use twitter as a medium for rape allegations.
I think it will come back to bite him in the ass. It's probably not legal to make such accusations in a public venue.

I think it will come back to bite him in the ass. It's probably not legal to make such accusations in a public venue.
The police report says "Incident - Non criminal" and has no mention of a sexual assault, which to be charged with such, it has to be on the police report. It openly says on Feb 16th 2016, there was a report of an alleged assault in the state of Hawaii. Yet, the accuser says in the police report the incident happened at 3am, Aug 31st 2015 in Ohio. The police report doesn't even match up with what was reported and from what the accuser told police when making the report. Common sense would have others seeing such obvious signs.. Yet, it appears the casuals on here would rather stir the pot, hate on BJ and talk like little girls about the he said, she said.

The police report says "Incident - Non criminal" and has no mention of a sexual assault, which to be charged with such, it has to be on the police report. It openly says on Feb 16th 2016, there was a report of an alleged assault in the state of Hawaii. Yet, the accuser says in the police report the incident happened at 3am, Aug 31st 2015 in Ohio. The police report doesn't even match up with what was reported and from what the accuser told police when making the report. Common sense would have others seeing such obvious signs.. Yet, it appears the casuals on here would rather stir the pot, hate on BJ and talk like little girls about the he said, she said.
... As per usual.
Sounds like he'll be cleared then.

The plot thickens. Hope the story is not true. I have a lot of respect for BJ Penn, would hate to learn that he's a creep.

So far this is just he said/she said truthfully.

This Carrasco fellow is already a huge douchebag regardless of the veracity of his accusations. I believe none of it until he comes with some real evidence.
This, I automatically am biased against anyone who is stupid enough to go to twitter before they go to the police

Jeremy Botter sounds like he might a little Bott hurt with BJ as well

I'll get my coat

BJ's website is still a joke

I am pleased to hear that even the writers at BJ Penn dot com were not pretending that website wasn't a pile of shit intended to save face for BJ Penn.

Back