More footage of CONOR MCGREGOR sparring

skill for skill, size for size, etc. Nate has the advantage.

I always expect Conor to do something magical/unexpected though.

Good things happen when you believe in yourself with all your heart and will.

Nate's a little more dull-minded.

Rewatched Conor v Nate last night.

I reckon Conor obliterates Nate in the rematch

13925004_676320139183192_1336957263746773038_n.jpg
Dear Mr. Miyagi,

WTF!!??

Sincerely,

Braincellocide

Hahahah, Sherdog experts analyzing 30 seconds of sparring and drawing massive conclusions. Classic.

Like Lauzon said, all he has is the left hand. Everything is a disguise for it. Nate sees it all coming and will break him with a pace that Conor cannot handle. Conor can't handle Nate's power and volume.

I liked what i saw , i don't get the full power kicks & knees , punches no biggy with the gloves & headgear , he's still trying to go over the top way to much & trying top power through , none of that shit is going to work on Nate .

Yep, still banking on countering off Nate's jab. I saw two things that might be useful: lots of body attacks and the lead uppercut. But other than that, his lead hand is doing next to nothing. Those pumping jabs are not going to do shit vs Nate. And kicks looking exactly the same as in the first fight. No proper roundhouse in sight.

He seems to be doing extra clinch work as well but they showed very little of it so can't comment.

Doesn't look like bullying to me, looks like edited sparring with very little footage

I don't get why ppl are so upset about this. Conor's putting in the bucks to film, edit, and put out media content for his fans. Of course he's going to make himself look good.

Like a highschool athlete putting together a mixtape for recruiters, obviously they're not going to put in footage where they got smoked.

I'm surprised how ppl have been so rustled with his MacLife vids ever since that South African boxer spoke up.

Like Lauzon said, all he has is the left hand. Everything is a disguise for it. Nate sees it all coming and will break him with a pace that Conor cannot handle. Conor can't handle Nate's power and volume.

I agree. I think every single thing Conor does is to mask his left. If he happens to land a kick it's a bonus, but really, he wants to throw off the opponents concentration and land his patent left. It's hard because Nate's tall and it takes a monster punch to really hurt him.

Another thing I noticed from the video is that although Conor did a decent job sprawling during a reasonably well timed double, I saw that Conor was punching off of a rhythm that looked labored, you see him takes quick breaks, then combo, breaks, then combo. Pro's do this all the time but I believe Conor is doing it from poor gas instead of a say an "In & out" strategy.

It's like Conor, no matter how much training, gasses quickly and Nate, regardless of training, has that natural VO2 utilization going for him.

I agree. I think every single thing Conor does is to mask his left. If he happens to land a kick it's a bonus, but really, he wants to throw off the opponents concentration and land his patent left. It's hard because Nate's tall and it takes a monster punch to really hurt him.

Another thing I noticed from the video is that although Conor did a decent job sprawling during a reasonably well timed double, I saw that Conor was punching off of a rhythm that looked labored, you see him takes quick breaks, then combo, breaks, then combo. Pro's do this all the time but I believe Conor is doing it from poor gas instead of a say an "In & out" strategy.

It's like Conor, no matter how much training, gasses quickly and Nate, regardless of training, has that natural VO2 utilization going for him.

He's a home run hitter, a sprinter. When Conor starts getting tired Nate will just be getting warmed up.

Back