More footage of CONOR MCGREGOR sparring

Watching this makes me think how much of a jab would do for Conor. He needs to start getting good at some other things to set up his left.

nah he was outclassed for most of the fight

Imagine that. No camp, outta shape, outclassed for most of the fight and still made Conor panic wrestle. I won't even mention the obvious disparity on the ground.

Now, you're saying nothing changed. I agree. Except of course Nate will be able to go full 25 mins if need be, can't say the same about Conor. He lasted 7 mins last time, with a full camp and no weight cut. 4 months isn't enough to build up cardio like Nate has. Nothing changed, nothing will change, the result will stay the same.

He needs to work more on ...well, not getting hit as often and staying out of range against taller opponents. Taller opponents who don't cower when he bullies them.

Nate always looks sloppy to me? Looks like a shitty striker but so does his bro nick and they get the job done, could be volume I'm not sure, maybe unorthodox? The guys can hit and break people down period ! I'm banking on Connor but the Diaz bros are no joke
Do you know what takes place during these lanky long not so sharp or fast shots? Nick and Nate's opponents find themselves at the end of those lankey shots....those arms and fists are thrown with lots of leverage...that's what does damage to their opponents the leverage of those shots as well as the velocity behind them and let's not forget the fact that they keep throwing them until somebody drops

And we all fuckn know who once again will be dropped if not murderously choked

just released video of Conor sparring all those 400 rounds plus. amazing i have to change my pick after this.

giphy.gif
after the second punch in this gif, connor´s chin status changed forever

decline started...

Always the same fuckin' sparring, all the time

WAR NATE

Reassuring stuff for a Nate fan to see.

Unless releasing this is some kind of ploy, it looks like Conor is making all the same mistakes.

his sparring partner doesnt fight like nate in the slightest, and the sparring looks like shit

I get these are Conor highlights, but his partner's output seems to be pretty low.

I don't think Conor can possibly be prepared enough for the deep waters he's thrown himself back into. That left is always a factor, his body shots are awesome, but he'd have to be able to sustain a nigh unrelenting assault to win (barring landing a perfect shot). He's outgunned.

Found out where that 300k went. Nice promo, Conor.

The thing is can conor maintain that for 5 rounds? Diaz is a guy that gets better in the later rounds and is durable as fuck. He is going to keep coming.

Its not smart to have a war of attrition with a diaz in MMA boxing.

after the second punch in this gif, connor´s chin status changed forever

decline started...
Respectfully disagree. We can't know until he fights again. I know his pride changed forever, though.

Closing the distance early...interesting. Perhaps that could be the strategy. Always move forward.

I'm a Conor fan but i like Nate too. I don't want to get into discussion about who will win at 202. That's for stupid fans.
Honestly, how do you see Conor in that sparring session? Conor was lighting those dudes up in this video damn. Sincerely, I don't think any of those guys fight like Nate. But Conor looks like he's still very left hand dominant in the video.
He looks great here. His evasion is smooth, he's throwing more body shots, and he looks like he's playing more of a counter-striking game. That looked like pretty hard sparring, kicks look more accurate and more body shots.
By the way, I hope Conor doesn't throw a lot of those Karate style kicks against Nate because those kicks were tiring Conor out the last fight and they didn't do much against Nate. If he throws a head kick at Nate, it should be with as much power as possible and with the intention of KOing him.

Nate is durable as fuck, his 1-2 combo is sick and his chin is made of granite. Also he has an incredible cardio and a non stop boxing style just like Nick.

Hard fight for Conor, that's the true but he looks pretty sharp here. Notice the increase in body shots. Some hard hooks and spinning back kicks.

That's my breakdown. Should be a great fight!

DON'T BE SCARIED FIRAS ;)

Last edited:
Back