• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media More evidence that Michael Chandler is a fake fraud

The truth hurts, but he's right. Dana took the UFC from near bankruptcy to being a publicly traded company through many long years of planning, risk taking, and hard work; I doubt it would be what it is now without him. Many MMA promotions have tried, and almost all have failed. You're paid what you're worth, simple as that.
I hear this same argument about how Amazon workers should be paid more. Jeff Bezo's is the richest man in the world for a reason, it's because of the work he put into building his company. Without him, there is no Amazon to work at. Min wage workers are a dime a dozen, but there is only one Bezos.

He’s willing to throw every other fighter under the bus in order to cozy up to Dana. You know he doesn’t believe the shit he says. Pure cynicism.

That might be the most transparent ass kissing in UFC history. Dana himself might even blush.

theres a video clip of Chandler talking all this mad respect and honor towards Tony, how he hopes hes ok and speedy recovery yada yada

when a few moments ago , jigga just got through doing 7 back flips while Tony was OUT COLD for 2 min straight and he never once checked on him

michael-chandler-backflip.gif

Chandler ain't no doctor. What's him checking on Tony going to do? Nothing wrong with letting the actual doctors do their job and then checking on him afterwards instead of just getting in the way.

theres a video clip of Chandler talking all this mad respect and honor towards Tony, how he hopes hes ok and speedy recovery yada yada

when a few moments ago , jigga just got through doing 7 back flips while Tony was OUT COLD for 2 min straight and he never once checked on him

Why would he check on him? To be on your good side?

He just knocked the motherfucker out and Tony was already surrounded by 100 people.

I agree Dana deserves more money, those lazy fighters wanna get an easy life while the boss lost all hair, neck, and has to take roids/peds to figure out where´s the next event taking place

A fake or fraud tells people what they wanna hear in order to gain favor. Which is what Chandler is doing. No way he believes the bullshit he’s spewing.
You 100% have bitch tits

Not defending Chandler in particular but many fighters get caught up in similar situations. Imagine that you have just KOed a guy, particularly one who was giving you a hard time - you are going to be in a state of euphoria. Initially, you have no way of knowing how long he will be out, so you celebrate the win. It isn’t a scumbag move like mocking the fallen fighter. Not even close.

The truth hurts, but he's right. Dana took the UFC from near bankruptcy to being a publicly traded company through many long years of planning, risk taking, and hard work; I doubt it would be what it is now without him. Many MMA promotions have tried, and almost all have failed. You're paid what you're worth, simple as that.
I hear this same argument about how Amazon workers should be paid more. Jeff Bezo's is the richest man in the world for a reason, it's because of the work he put into building his company. Without him, there is no Amazon to work at. Min wage workers are a dime a dozen, but there is only one Bezos.
Sooner or later there would be mma

In unrelated news, Oliveira vs Chandler 2 & Islam vs Beniel have been announced for UFC 281

At least he's not a real fraud. Real frauds are bad, a fake fraud.. well he does no harm

Dude comes to fight EVERY time. There is simply no pleasing some people. And yea, I'm sure he said "Hey, know how I can make more money? Adopt a kid. Kids aren't an expensive and completely life altering obligation". SMH.
Who said that he doesn’t come to fight or that he isn’t an entertaining fighter? That isn’t even what is being discussed here

Anyone fooled by Chandler's performative bullshit is an absolute moron

Dude has been basically LARPing as a good person for years now when it's pretty obvious that his genuine self is an arrogant piece of shit. Shades of a younger Jon Jones, except Jones had the excuse of being in his early 20s at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuf
He’s willing to throw every other fighter under the bus in order to cozy up to Dana. You know he doesn’t believe the shit he says. Pure cynicism.

arent you the guy he's talking about? throwing rocks?

See you at the top!

Who said that he doesn’t come to fight or that he isn’t an entertaining fighter? That isn’t even what is being discussed here

Oh, I mistook this board as a karate forum. My mistake.

It might have already been asked…

But does “fake fraud” mean he is an honest person?

Back