More cowardly; Bisping or Woodley?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So somehow these 2 managed to win a belt, despite the fact that no one in their right mind considers them the best in their division.

So as soon as Bisping wins his belt at MW, he calls out 46 year old Hendo who's already half retired. Meanwhile his division is full of relevant contenders like Romero, Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Mousasi, Whitaker, etc...

At WW Woodley sits out for like 2 years, and somehow gets a title shot for two years of inactivity and a split decision win over Kelvin Gastelum?? Then he beats Robbie, and with obvious challenger Wonderboy in front of him, and with Rory who he's already lost to, and Demian Maia who's on a big streak, and Condit who arguably should be champ now, Woodley calls out Nick Diaz who hasn't won a fight in 5 years, and GSP who hasn't fought in 3 years.

So disgustingly blatant... yet you'll still have a bunch of muppets here jump in to defend them and tell you how it's "all about the money".

Woodley is most disrespected champion of all time. He's a really good fighter people are insane. Who the fuck knocks out Lawler? No respect at all it's stupid as fuck.

fyi champs dont get to pick their opponents , UFC does, people bitch and complain ufc doesnt pay enough then they give some guys some money fights and you bitch and complain

-1/10 Not creative enough TS.

LOL @ UFC CHAMPIONS being referred to as "cowardly."

haha

It's more so cunning than cowardly.
It is shit for us fans, but they are doing whatever they can to ensure themselves as much protected money and opportunities as they can.

Maybe if the UFC would pay the non-superstar fighters more, we wouldn't see this shit

Let's see you go in there and throw down against Henderson and Diaz.

Easily Woolley . At least Bisping has the revenge factor. Tyrone is just turning into what ppl have hated about him all along. He as ALMOST likeable in the lead up to the fight.

Hendo called out Bisping 1st as I recall. Woodley sat out for a long time because he "deserved" the title shot & is now trying to put on hold a very stack, active division with his capriciousness. The champ defends the belt & fight the no1. contender. Money fights are for legends. What's he gonna do? Sit out & wait for people to cave in & declare him a legend deserving of money fights?

left hook larry doesn't afraid of nobody, buddy

I recall Bisping fighting Rockhold on two weeks notice? I recall Bisping fighting Silva and getting up after getting knocked out and winning the fight. I recall Bisping taking a risky fight with Henderson that could make him a laughing stock of a career if he loses. Bisping has balls.

Bisping fought the who's who in his division already

Cowardly? Are you kidding me? Woodley just fought and knocked out Robbie Lawler in one round, one of the most ferocious WWs of all time. Bisping just beat Anderson Silva, the greatest MW of all time, and then knocked out the champion in Rockhold in one round on short notice.

I don't think either are cowardly but I think Woodley is being more peotective. Bisping just wants revenge on Hendo and this is the perfect opportunity and he likely wants at least 1x title defense.

Bisping fought Anderson and he didn't have to.

"cowardly" is def. not the right word. No coward would ever face Lawler or Hendo. But Woodley is more selfish.

Miss those real fighters that step up and fight without all the whining and picking and choosing. Say what you want about Conor (I have) but I appreciate his approach to this game. Bisping and Woodley have just been hypocritcal, imo of course.

Woodley, but his wish won't come true like Bisping's. He will have to fight Wonderboy next.

Back