More Brad Morris worship

BlastBeats

Cogito Ergo Dubito
Reaction score
Found a new (I think) interview with Brad that I thought I'd share. If it has already been posted post some funny fail pics *ahem ChaseT*

link: http://fightticker.com/trentcotney_blog_040308_qa_brad_morris

By Trent Cotney, FightTicker.com contributor

At UFC 83, Brad Morris (8-2) makes his UFC debut in the heavyweight division against Cain Velasquez (2-0). Morris was nice enough to take time out of his training schedule to speak with FightTicker.com about his training, his opponent and his thoughts on future fights.

Fight Ticker: Who are you training with to get ready for the fight?

Brad Morris: I am fortunate that I have been able to train with some of Australia's best fighters, like Mark Hunt, Elvis Sinosic, Anthony Perosh, Hector Lombard and I have just organised some boxing sparring with Heavyweight Boxer Kali Meehan. On top of all of that my trainer Marcelo Rezende of Gracie Barra Sydney is also a good instructor.

Fight Ticker: Where do you see the fight going?

Morris: The Ground! Cain is a top level college wrestler, I have to expect to be taken down at some point, but fighting off my back is not uncommon ground for me. Honestly I am comfortable standing or on the ground, I have been preparing for both. I have no desire to take the fight in a certain direction, I'll adjust to where ever the fight goes.

Fight Ticker: You

We're his damn fans, shoulda plugged the s&P! :) I cant wait man, I hope somehow they will show this fight

We're his damn fans, shoulda plugged the s&P! :) I cant wait man, I hope somehow they will show this fight

Yeah and then watch as the influx of TUF noobs invades and begins post after post of "How do I get bigger biceps to punch harder?" and "Best pectoral development for wrestling"

Yeah and then watch as the influx of TUF noobs invades and begins post after post of "How do I get bigger biceps to punch harder?" and "Best pectoral development for wrestling"

true

Cain Velasquez is going to beat him easily

Hi Cain's Brother.

Chances of Brad morris defeating Cain Velazquez at UFC 83?
Views: 959
Posted By omablata
<object width="425" height="355"><param...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/neBdpxNblMQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed...
Forum: The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC 04-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Replies: 55
Chances of Brad morris defeating Cain Velazquez at UFC 83?
Views: 959
Posted By omablata
Cain Velasquez is a beast and his agility and...

Cain Velasquez is a beast and his agility and power will make him a star
Forum: The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC 04-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Replies: 14
Names of Rising Stars in MMA
Views: 136
Posted By omablata
Cain Velasquez

Cain Velasquez
Forum: Strength & Power Discussion 04-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Replies: 8
More Brad Morris worship
Views: 144
Posted By omablata

Forum: The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC 04-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Replies: 52
*****the sleepers in each division of the ufc
Views: 1,636
Posted By omablata
Cain Velasquez

Cain Velasquez

redneck.jpg

There's just no way that 'Cain Velasquez' is gonna win because Brad Morris is not a mortal man.

Back