• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moose Saucy on Adesanya: It'd be a good fight for me, I sparred ppl he fought in GLORY,did very well

?

• Saucy

• Izzy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shouldn'a gone to the B-league then, my man

Shame too because I'd LOVE to see this matchup

it would be a great fight, I would pick Mousasi

Timing is everything. Right now Izzy is sky high and Mousasi is coming off a loss to a guy whose name isn't coming to me.

I'll go with Izzy.
Gegard was grapple fucked by a dude that looked like ubereem at weigh ins.

Great thinking using that as a comparison for a fight with Izzy and Gegard.

I like mousasi but what the hell lol.. he talking about sparring like it has anything to do with actually fighting. I know monsters in sparring that fold every fight when ppl throw full power
Dudes been a pro mma fighter since 2003. Pretty sure he knows plenty about the difference between sparring and fighting.

I remember when people were bringing up Mousasi's kickboxing record like it meant something in MMA when he first fought Machida.
the fight where he came back from a year lay off after knee surgery and out landed machida in 4 of 5 rounds?

Dudes been a pro mma fighter since 2003. Pretty sure he knows plenty about the difference between sparring and fighting.
Did u see what he said? Sparring is nothing like fighting. I ‘’beat’’ Namsaknoi in sparring once but in a real fight he would kill me

appreciate the kindness.

dude is one of the best and has been for years. he occasionally shows up poorly for a fight and/or seemingly isn't ready, but overall, he has proven that he's a top fighter for at least the past decade. he even fought in k1 against highly skilled opponents, Kyotoro and Musashi (who had been fighting for how ever long, taken damage and was in his decline.)

Mousasi fought poorly against Sousa in the rematch. In my humble opinion, I agree with Mousasi that Machida cheated. Regardless, he still should have won that fight, but he fought fairly poorly and lost. He also seemed to underestimate and/or get caught in his first fight with Hall. With that said, he racked up enough wins to fight for the belt, yet Bisping wouldn't fight him (ducked him) while the UFC didn't organize that fight (screwed Mousasi and protected Bisping.)
He under estimated hall? The first round was a 10-8 with him mauling Hall, and then he ducked into a kick. In the rematch he mauled him and finished him.

Matchup wise he’d do well if his head was in it. I’m not even a moose fan but he’s one of those guys who doesn’t show up sometimes. He doesn’t need to fight, he’s filthy rich and said he doesn’t care if he’s the best

Did u see what he said? Sparring is nothing like fighting. I ‘’beat’’ Namsaknoi in sparring once but in a real fight he would kill me
Again. He knows the difference. He's been sparring, and fighting the best in the world for almost 20 years. He knows how sparring compares and translates to actual fights. He's not some punk kid showing up at the gym and thinking he's the next goat because he had a good round sparring.

He’s right. Moose beats the overrated Adesanya (who should’ve lost to Romero)
Based on what? Romero didn't show up to fight. He literally stood still and did a little dance in the first round. Neither one of them did much but Izzy is the champion and Yoel didn't bring the fight and even try to make something happen.

Matchup wise he’d do well if his head was in it. I’m not even a moose fan but he’s one of those guys who doesn’t show up sometimes. He doesn’t need to fight, he’s filthy rich and said he doesn’t care if he’s the best
The fights that he falls on his face in are against strikers that can grapple. Machida, Souza, or guys like Lavato who is a giant MW and one of the best bjj guys at 185.

Against Izzy there is zero threat of him getting taken down. I'd put my money on Gegard 99/100 times against Izzy

Again. He knows the difference. He's been sparring, and fighting the best in the world for almost 20 years. He knows how sparring compares and translates to actual fights. He's not some punk kid showing up at the gym and thinking he's the next goat because he had a good round sparring.
I have followed him his whole career but this is the most retarded thing i have heard from a pro. Sparring against former opponents of izzy and ‘’beating’’ them does not mean he will beat Izzy.. why are you whiteknighting that hard for such a stupid comment???? Weirdo

Talk is cheap. If he can't keep Izzy down he loses badly.

I have followed him his whole career but this is the most retarded thing i have heard from a pro. Sparring against former opponents of izzy and ‘’beating’’ them does not mean he will beat Izzy.. why are you whiteknighting that hard for such a stupid comment???? Weirdo
Why are you changing what he said? He said he did well against izzys opponents and can use that to measure how he'd do against Izzy. He knows how hard they were sparring. He knows how well he did or did not do. He knows how they did against Izzy. Just You seem to have a problem with him so you're trying to change his words to fit your narrative. If what he said is jibe of the most retarded things you've heard from a pro, then you haven't listened to very many pros.

No one is more overrated than moose on sherdog. Also moose fans are fuckin insufferable. Izzy serves moose. I'm not even a Izzy fan, literally stopped being a fan of Izzy when he talked about having pre cum after one of his fights. Y'all moose fans high asf

Back