• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moose Saucy on Adesanya: It'd be a good fight for me, I sparred ppl he fought in GLORY,did very well

?

• Saucy

• Izzy

Results are only viewable after voting.

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
QiZz3xM.jpg

Wonder if hes sparred with Pereira?

I could see him beating Izzy. Matches up better than somebody like Whittaker does. One of the harder match-ups for Izzy but I think Izzy would take a competitive decision.

He’s right. Moose beats the overrated Adesanya (who should’ve lost to Romero)

Mousasi isn't as consistent as he could be, but if he shows up in the zone he beats israel in a clear decision IMO

otherwise Israel KO's him by rd 5

Adesenya utterly plays with him standing and stops his takedowns. Probs wins a decision. Love Moose but he's overrated and isn't always consistent

I like mousasi but what the hell lol.. he talking about sparring like it has anything to do with actually fighting. I know monsters in sparring that fold every fight when ppl throw full power

I'm a Moose fan, and not crazy about Adesanya, but Mousasi has this weird tendency to give away rounds, and I don't think he'll be able to land cleanly enough on Adesanya to put him away. Adesanya by boring but clear UD.

Good fight, but Moose is getting up in the years.

He needs to go on a roid diet to compete with these "natty" top guys.

Moose beats Izzy, Jones, and Stipe in the same night.

giphy.gif

Timing is everything. Right now Izzy is sky high and Mousasi is coming off a loss to a guy whose name isn't coming to me.

I'll go with Izzy.

He’s right you know

Moose win over Kyotaro > Whoever Adesanya’s best kickboxing win is

Mousasi isn't as consistent as he could be, but if he shows up in the zone he beats israel in a clear decision IMO

otherwise Israel KO's him by rd 5

Hes not stopping Gegard. His defense and chin are too good. Only time hes been stopped is by Halls Tekken combo where his face ducked right into the spinning back kick and flying knee, and he still wasnt out cold from the GNP punches

thats also the only time hes ever been knocked DOWN period. Hes eaten flush shots from Lyoto head kicks, Lombard punches, Jacare bombs, Santos and Vitor sturikes etc to no avail.

Let's stop talking about this bellator fighter.

Let's talk about him facing UFC if and when gets back.

Let him fight for a vacant belt against a 170 fighter for the MW belt he lost earlier.

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Ps: Mods talk all this Moose vs UFC fighter to fantasy matchups or somewhere else.

Thank you in advance

Back