Moore Spokesman explains why Muslims can't hold office.

dudes (And dudettes)... saw this vid yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing!

glad it got made into a gif. only problem is I am pretty sure its going to be abused.. it's too good not to be used and it'll be used often in here!

Has this been posted yet? Roy is going through some shit.

<Huh2>

One of my friends texted that to me the other day and honestly I think I may have broken a funny bone.

I'm having a child with a Muslim woman from Syria. She admits most of them want America to burn. A vast majority. Most of them won't do anything about it.
<Huh2>

Not sure how that was relevant to the thread, but I seem to recall you describing her as kinda fat and dumb, and then breaking up with her shortly after you knocked her up.

His reaction.

2df1d757dacede764911897b22e46e67--les-simpson-homer-simpson.jpg

Lol , awesome!

Hell, we'll even pay for it. We'll keep all the hispanics and blacks outside of it too. The wall will protect them from minorities, immigrants, and the 21st century.

Basically like that M Knight Shamalan movie, The Village, but for an entire state.

If i ever was sworn into office i would swear on a copy of either wheres waldo , or a first edition grimm's fairy tales.. (i means its pretty much the same as a bible amiright?)

I did a dead on impression of that guy while watching that guy. Shockception.

On a similar note, women shouldn't get to hold office since they are exempt from having to sign up for the draft. Put out up or shut up, ladies.

This is ridiculous. Who cares if you register for the draft when those with the clout can take advantage of loopholes to get out of it.

You think Donald Trump's kids would have equal chance of actually getting drafted compared to some poor motherfucker from a shitbag town?

You are perpetuating a facade if you think that "all men registering for the draft" demonstrates some kind of noble sacrifice that qualifies somebody for office.

Lastly, your logic doesn't even make sense. Should men be required to personally experience giving birth if they want to father children? Put up or shut up? Is that the idea?

Back