News Monster Inoue vs Luis Nery in May 6th

he just has a supremely shitty take on the outcome of Inoue/Donaire 1. he thinks Inoue lost.
he does?

that fight wasn't even debatable. donaire put up a fight, but he wasn't winning jack shit.

he does?

that fight wasn't even debatable. donaire put up a fight, but he wasn't winning jack shit.
thats what it seems like from that interview clip.
but then i could be completely wrong and all the other posters who called Jones' brain mush could be correct.

Full card to be announced in 30 minutes

The bout will also feature three other world title defenses: Jason "Mayhem" Moloney (27-2, 19 KOs) will defend his WBO bantamweight title against Yoshiki Takei (8-0, 8 KOs); Takuma Inoue (19-1, 5 KOs) – the WBA bantamweight titlist and Naoya’s brother – will defend his belt against Sho Ishida (34-3, 17 KOs); and WBA flyweight world titlist Seigo Yuri Akui will rematch with Taku Kuwahara.

The bout will also feature three other world title defenses: Jason "Mayhem" Moloney (27-2, 19 KOs) will defend his WBO bantamweight title against Yoshiki Takei (8-0, 8 KOs); Takuma Inoue (19-1, 5 KOs) – the WBA bantamweight titlist and Naoya’s brother – will defend his belt against Sho Ishida (34-3, 17 KOs); and WBA flyweight world titlist Seigo Yuri Akui will rematch with Taku Kuwahara.

Now that's a pretty decent card.

I'll be rooting for Takei, as he's from K1, but this just seems like too soon of a huge step-up. He's been improving every fight but going from regional level fights, to fighting someone who's been in there with Naoya and Manny Rodriguez, just seems like it's gonna be a wide UD to me. But hey, maybe i'm wrong and Takei will feel great at BW, and this will be his coming out party.

All roads at BW lead to Nakatani anyway so i'm surprised anyone wants to be champion.

Is this non-PPV on Amazon Prime? I’m definitely getting up early to watch if so.

I'll be rooting for Takei, as he's from K1, but this just seems like too soon of a huge step-up. He's been improving every fight but going from regional level fights, to fighting someone who's been in there with Naoya and Manny Rodriguez, just seems like it's gonna be a wide UD to me. But hey, maybe i'm wrong and Takei will feel great at BW, and this will be his coming out party.

All roads at BW lead to Nakatani anyway so i'm surprised anyone wants to be champion.
This boy got yellow fever like a muggggg

This boy got yellow fever like a muggggg

How is it yellow fever to say i'll be rooting for someone because they used to be in K1? What, because some of the guys i like are Japanese? Lol then what do you have taco boy?

For real? Never had it personally.
Yeah man. It's a specialty pizza, so it typically costs more, but it's fantastic. I've never had a bad one regardless of the pizza joint that makes them. Pretzel pizzas are really good, too. If you ever get the chance to try either one do it.

The second person from that card to pass away. RIP.

Back