Social Moms canceled... Happy Birthing Person's Day

Yeah. You had no idea who she was.

Moving forward, now that you have provided her job description and declared her tremendous influence on the nation, how have you prepared to tell all the mothers that you know tomorrow, that a Congresswoman you have been following an are influenced by has mandated you to alter your greeting to "Happy Birthing Persons Day"?

Go to bed troll.

She literally has a hand in making decisions on laws that affect every single person in this country. She is not some obscure liberal standing outside of a rally using the stupid term. She has more power than 99.9999% of people in this country.

I don't know why I'm even engaging with an obvious troll. No one can be this stupid unless they're just doing it for the laughs.

There’s a lot people in government with odd ball views about all kinds of shit. I don’t think anyone who believes in young earth creationism, birtherism, or that Trump was cheated in 2020 should have political power but that would disqualify most Republicans.

There’s a lot people in government with odd ball views about all kinds of shit. I don’t think anyone who believes in young earth creationism, birtherism, or that Trump was cheated in 2020 should have political power but that would disqualify most Republicans.

Ah ok so 3 congresswomen say some crazy ass shit and you ignore that and talk about Republicans instead.

Just call a spade a spade.

Ah ok so 3 congresswomen say some crazy ass shit and you ignore that and talk about Republicans instead.

Just call a spade a spade.
You can’t help people like that. Dudes legit delusional with a side of mental illness. People like this are too far gone with their programming to allow any rational thought.

Dear Islam, please takeover quickly, we are barely holding on.

muslim-family_8896-16.jpg
Won't happen, burgers love bacon and booze to much.

Thanks to the crazy left again .. such evolution

I really do think at this point that people are just trying to piss off conservatives. It's like there's this unspoken game where the object is to say increasingly outlandish things while everyone acts like it's something to be taken seriously.

I don't know. And everyone's doing it too. I mean Hannity is about as obnoxious as it gets.

Mothers earned their right to be called that title, through physical trials, excruciating pain, dedication, love and sacrifice.

My mother would slap me if I called her "my birth person".

Fuck these sick cunts.

Reactions: Bia
Mothers earned their right to be called that title, through physical trials, excruciating pain, dedication, love and sacrifice.

My mother would slap me if I called her "my birth person".

Fuck these sick cunts.
Your birth person shouldn’t slap you. That is child abuse or a physical assault and both are illegal

Can the woke ultra sensitive era please fucking end already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back