Social Moms canceled... Happy Birthing Person's Day

Dear Islam, please takeover quickly, we are barely holding on.

muslim-family_8896-16.jpg

Dear Islam, please takeover quickly, we are barely holding on.

muslim-family_8896-16.jpg

I unironically agree. For a while, the only case against the Islam takeover is who wants to have to worry about terrorism all the fucking time. But now we have BLM, anti-fa, and white supremacist mobs torching everything anyway.

Most anti-vaxxers are leftists.
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Reading the news, I can't find a political leaning for anti vaxxers. They come from both the left and right. The critics of Covid-19 vaccine are especially vocal on the right.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Reading the news, I can't find a political leaning for anti vaxxers. They come from both the left and right. The critics of Covid-19 vaccine are especially vocal on the right.
That’s true. I rolled with it in the beginning with all the ludicrous restrictions, but I knew it would go too far. This is the main reason Trump lost. He wasn’t anti Covid vaccine but he was still a god damn idiot about covid in general.

Why do Conservatives keep spreading and sharing this strange and obscure info nobody pays attention to or hears about through regular channels?

Multiple members of congress using this term in a hearing is now strange and obscure info that is not heard through regular channels?

edit - nevermind I see you've already been owned by multiple people in this thread.

Multiple members of congress using this term in a hearing is now strange and obscure info that is not heard through regular channels?

edit - nevermind I see you've already been owned by multiple people in this thread.
I’m willing to bet you never even knew who that lady was until yesterday

I unironically agree. For a while, the only case against the Islam takeover is who wants to have to worry about terrorism all the fucking time. But now we have BLM, anti-fa, and white supremacist mobs torching everything anyway.

I'd prefer that the New Calvinists take the reigns, but I don't think they have the conviction and drive to force change and the willingness to commit necessary violence the way Muslims are able to.

Buice-Family-PMBC-009788c9-960w.jpg

I’m willing to bet you never even knew who that lady was until yesterday

She literally has a hand in making decisions on laws that affect every single person in this country. She is not some obscure liberal standing outside of a rally using the stupid term. She has more power than 99.9999% of people in this country.

I don't know why I'm even engaging with an obvious troll. No one can be this stupid unless they're just doing it for the laughs.

She literally has a hand in making decisions on laws that affect every single person in this country. She is not some obscure liberal standing outside of a rally using the stupid term. She has more power than 99.9999% of people in this country.

I don't know why I'm even engaging with an obvious troll. No one can be this stupid unless they're just doing it for the laughs.
Yeah. You had no idea who she was.

Moving forward, now that you have provided her job description and declared her tremendous influence on the nation, how have you prepared to tell all the mothers that you know tomorrow, that a Congresswoman you have been following an are influenced by has mandated you to alter your greeting to "Happy Birthing Persons Day"?

Back