Moments until Khabib's destruction

Any last words?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Conor03.gif

I have to ask, did you REALLY believe Conor was up 2 rounds?
conor was up 3 rounds and cruising in the 4th before he slipped and khabib put on that semi illegal neck crank... what sucks is conor reached up to scratch his ear and hit his own arm on the way up so the ref thought it was a tap and stopped the fight.. if you watch the footage you see conor got out of the hold just seconds after the ref stopped the fight by mistake.

My boy MD, going down in a blaze of glory.

Man, the posts here for the next month are going to be brutal.

Was a damn fun night of fights tho, I think we can ALL admit.

It's possible from a Conor fan
Oh I know it is. I mean some thought he won 7 rounds against Floyd.. But seriously. There's no way he was up 2 rounds.. By the start of the 3rd round he was effectively already down 3 rounds because round 2 was a unanimous 10-8

conor was up 3 rounds and cruising in the 4th before he slipped and khabib put on that semi illegal neck crank... what sucks is conor reached up to scratch his ear and hit his own arm on the way up so the ref thought it was a tap and stopped the fight.. if you watch the footage you see conor got out of the hold just seconds after the ref stopped the fight by mistake.
You forgot about Khabib being three times Conor's size.

Oh I know it is. I mean some thought he won 7 rounds against Floyd.. But seriously. There's no way he was up 2 rounds.. By the start of the 3rd round he was effectively already down 3 rounds because round 2 was a unanimous 10-8

Yeah it was pretty obvious and I thought he won the third one as well, in which Conor tried his best and Khabib was just gathering up energy for the final push in the 4th, it was just utter dominance.

My boy MD, going down in a blaze of glory.

Man, the posts here for the next month are going to be brutal.

Was a damn fun night of fights tho, I think we can ALL admit.

Definitely a great card of results, 8 out of 12 ended in a finish with two of the 4 decisions (especially Reyes/OSP) being great fights too

Last edited:
So you are just a Khabib hater huh? <36>

Wonder if the airline will make khabib check his head at baggage or if he will be able to bring it on as a carry on
Khabibs polo at press conference
Let him wear whatever he wants as he is going to be wearing a hospital gown for the next few weeks or months ...
Khabibs chin
Khabib chin is going to be wired shut for a few months after this fight
Who will get REAL nervous when Khabib/Conor enter the octagon
Khabib id imagin... probably spending the whole day worrying about having to eat hospital food for the next few weeks and wondering if the UFC will pay to get his head sewn back on.
Can you pre book hospital rooms? I’d suggest khabib gets a head start and does that if so
Inside 9 Hours...Sherdog History Will Change Forever...
After khabib falls sherdog will prolly crash and be hard to get on...

I’d rather be stuck at home trying to log onto a website than at the hospital getting my head sewn back on though...
Do you think DC worked with Khabib on a game plan for Conor? If so, what do you think it is?
Dc is a backup plan. If the ambulance doesn’t get there in time he can drive khabib to the hospital after his head comes off

was just checking my post history and think i was hacked because im the biggest khabib fan probably on earth but still think conor won if you dont count the illegal neck crank when the ref thought conor tapped but he didnt.

<PlusJuan>

was just checking my post history and think i was hacked because im the biggest khabib fan probably on earth but still think conor won if you dont count the illegal neck crank when the ref thought conor tapped but he didnt.

This clarifies why you are trying to spread fake news and gossip so hard about him... Fighters need haters as much as they need fans <JonesLaugh> Keep working for #teamKhabib <36>

Back