Moments until Khabib's destruction

This clarifies why you are trying to spread fake news and gossip so hard about him... Fighters need haters as much as they need fans <JonesLaugh> Keep working for #teamKhabib <36>
are you the guy who cant figure google out?
i literally just told you im the biggest khabib fan here... sad he is telling people he wants to retire.

conor was up 3 rounds and cruising in the 4th before he slipped and khabib put on that semi illegal neck crank... what sucks is conor reached up to scratch his ear and hit his own arm on the way up so the ref thought it was a tap and stopped the fight.. if you watch the footage you see conor got out of the hold just seconds after the ref stopped the fight by mistake.
That’s true. I heard that.

three rounds.. try to keep up
BTW I bet I have more reasons to hate him and the groups that he represents, but I just don't have anything personal against him and I think it's very immature to judge person on that basis.

t9cw2g8g0rcy.jpg

BTW I bet I have more reasons to hate him and the groups that he represents, but I just don't have anything personal against him and I think it's very immature to judge person on that basis.
i dont even know what or who u are talking about

ouKqiX3.gif

conor was up 3 rounds and cruising in the 4th before he slipped and khabib put on that semi illegal neck crank... what sucks is conor reached up to scratch his ear and hit his own arm on the way up so the ref thought it was a tap and stopped the fight.. if you watch the footage you see conor got out of the hold just seconds after the ref stopped the fight by mistake.
AF670fS.gif

People like the OP give Sherdog bad name with their stupididty

Conor's soul was taken. It is now Khabib time. I have believed from the very start Khabib will go down as the one true GOAT. TS hop on the bandwagon, Conor is old news.

Back