• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Molly looked good tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 587672
  • Start date
bridget.jpg

Not a fair fight. I don’t think green shorts has dwarfism she’s just a very small person but with proportionate limb lengths. The other girl has dwarfism.

Yeah, I always took dwarf to mean really short with a body that wasn't proportional while midget just meant really short with a normal-looking body.

I wonder if dwarf girl didn't have the reflexes to punch and/or her arms were already tired from the weight of the gloves.

Yeah, I always took dwarf to mean really short with a body that wasn't proportional while midget just meant really short with a normal-looking body.

I wonder if dwarf girl didn't have the reflexes to punch and/or her arms were already tired from the weight of the gloves.
Which category does he fall into?
IMG_6862.jpeg

I thought this too but apparently the word midget is really outdated and may be considered offensive to a lot of little people or people with dwarfism.

It comes from the word midge, so it quite literally means little bug or something to that effect. It's a relic of an era when people with conditions like dwarfism or hirsutism were displayed in freak shows.

Not a fair fight. I don’t think green shorts has dwarfism she’s just a very small person but with proportionate limb lengths. The other girl has dwarfism.
Literally what I was thinking lol

Edit: Green shorts looks like a cute version of Honda Housy

I wonder if midgets with normal bone structure talk shit to the janky looking ones, like:

"Look at you with your T-Rex arms and fucked up hips!!"
"You got foot-work like a toddler with a shitty diaper!"
"I'm gonna beat the scoliosis outcha back!"
"I bet your parents wish you were a dog and not a goblin looking freak!"
"Guys wanna fuq me; then hire you for kids parties!!"

Last edited:
I wonder if midgets with normal bone structure talk shit to the janky looking ones, like:

"Look at you with your T-Rex arms and fucked up hips!!"
"You got foot-work like a toddler with a shitty diaper!"
"I'm gonna beat the scoliosis outcha back!"
"I bet your parents wish you were a dog and not a goblin looking freak!"
"Guys wanna fuq me; then hire you for kids parties!!"
<escalate99>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back