Moicano Coach Speaks on KO Loss

I agree to be fair. When very early KO/TKO's happen on the first exchange or two, there's not a whole lot you learn from it. Ideally you want a longer fight to really see all aspects and of how things flow between the two.

It is what it is.

"No fight happened"

infamous Brazilian excuse after getting knocked out
Show me another Brazilian who said that verbatim, or else just xenophobia. Sherdog gunna sherdog lol

Ok , very well I stand corrected and admit it. I do have a problem with this being called an excuse though since its a fact...it wasnt a fight. An excuse (speaking on Moicano's case) would continue to elaborate and say that "if it were a true fight, with back and forth offense, then I would have won". And there definitely is xenophobia on sherdog in many other instances, thats also a fact which sucks because we are all fight fans first and foremost and we should be above that type of slander. This coming from a born and raised red blooded American.

"No fight happened"

dude, one fucking minute.
That's very different than going a couple of rounds.

This is not an excuse, but reality if you are not a dumbass hellbent into bashing someone.

Then again, you are what you are, so xenophobe will xenophobe

"No fight happened"

Omits following lines:

>Big fan of KZ

>Hope he becomes champ

Infamous Xenophobe excuse for poor reading comprehension. Try reading through a full paragraph next time Billy.

<BC1>

A nice top 10 guy but folks on here were overrating him quite a bit

I think he meant "no fight" as in it was so short not as an excuse
It doesn't matter in sherdog.

A brazilian could go and say: "Fight was too short, made a mistake and he caught me"

Shertard: "EXCUSES! Philthy animal saying he would have won if the fight went longer".

TS left out the most apt part of the coaches quote

" he was predictable in there. He didn’t perform like he should. Maybe he was trying to take his time, but he was to aloof and his jab was studied, for sure. The guy learned the timing of his jab threw an overhand over it. You need to go in there turned up to 11. You need to be focused. We will have to go back to the drawing board, let Renato go a while without training, just rest. Then we’ll reassess some aspects of our training routines.”

His coach has a great approach to this loss, imo. Sounds good.

Are you so simple that you don't get what he means? He's saying it was so short there is barely anything meaningful to analyze

It's crazy that you even need to explain that

<Huh2> mfw I read the comments saying "excuses"

Lol...too quick to jump to conclusion...your post has retarded written all over it...

This...man it's crazy how people can spin shit

people taking his words too literally, he means it ended quickly, no exchanges, nothing to analyze really except one slipped punch

Don't bother. Sherdoggers are legit the most idiotic "fans" in all of sports. They have no reading comprehension skills at all.

Omits following lines:

>Big fan of KZ

>Hope he becomes champ

Infamous Xenophobe excuse for poor reading comprehension. Try reading through a full paragraph next time Billy.

<BC1>

It doesn't matter in sherdog.

A brazilian could go and say: "Fight was too short, made a mistake and he caught me"

Shertard: "EXCUSES! Philthy animal saying he would have won if the fight went longer".
I considered adding an edit to maybe clear up what the coach was trying to say but honestly why bother. These guys hooked on this "excuse" narrative

Back