Mods, could you explain the new Card/infraction system?

TdonaYu.gif

Hi mods. Some while ago I got red carded for posting pic of a python snake that had wrapped around a cat. I did it in a thread someone had bumped from long ago and it was a super inane thread and I just posted that to give a visual of the inanity of it. I realize now I was wrong for posting it. Otherwise I have been a pretty well behaved sherdogger and have enjoyed my experience here.

HERE IS MY QUESTION / TECH SUPPORT REQUEST: my card has been lifted and I can make posts but now I have found that I can no longer do these three things:
1. I can't like other posts. The like button is gone.
2. I can't start a thread. <(I never was big thread starter anyway but you might remember one. I was the one who posted the "Most embarrassing non-fight related thing to happen in ring ... ") Everybody seemed to like it and it got hundreds of replies.)>
3. I can't edit my own posts. That option seems to be gone as well.

Is there anyway someone can reinstate those for features for me? And if there is a more appropriate forum to post this in please direct me to it. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Hi mods. Some while ago I got red carded for posting pic of a python snake that had wrapped around a cat. I did it in a thread someone had bumped from long ago and it was a super inane thread and I just posted that to give a visual of the inanity of it. I realize now I was wrong for posting it. Otherwise I have been a pretty well behaved sherdogger and have enjoyed my experience here.

HERE IS MY QUESTION / TECH SUPPORT REQUEST: my card has been lifted and I can make posts but now I have found that I can no longer do these three things:
1. I can't like other posts. The like button is gone.
2. I can't start a thread. <(I never was big thread starter anyway but you might remember one. I was the one who posted the "Most embarrassing non-fight related thing to happen in ring ... ") Everybody seemed to like it and it got hundreds of replies.)>
3. I can't edit my own posts. That option seems to be gone as well.

Is there anyway someone can reinstate those for features for me? And if there is a more appropriate forum to post this in please direct me to it. Thank you for any help you can provide.
The red card feature was removed, so at the moment your Infraction has the same penalties as a double yellow card. These restrictions won't expire until March 28th.

The red card feature was removed, so at the moment your Infraction has the same penalties as a double yellow card. These restrictions won't expire until March 28th.

OK thank you.

What about the pink nickname? How can I get one of those?

Yoi know, like @Rex Kwon Do

Last edited:
@Lethal what does the pink color represent?
Some of the female posters asked for it because it looks pretty, other posters just wanted it for fun.

So how can I get my Pink username?

I'd like to have mine changed =P
Lol, Mods aren't able to change it, have to ask an Admin for one. They're in high demand at the moment.

Hopefully the red color becomes an option soon, now that the red card has been removed.

Wouldn't mind a red name, tbh :)

yeah, i have no idea why I got one either
You received an Infraction for Flaming on March 1st. It was for calling another poster a "piece of shit asshole bitch boy."

I don't see a warning tab, have I ever gotten one?

Back