Mods, could you explain the new Card/infraction system?

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm familiar with the Yellow card and Double Yellow...

but what is the Red Card?

Are there any other infractions/warnings we need to know about?

Thanks.

And to not making a new thread i will pin myself to this one.

Why my name is yellow/gold? It's warning or what?

Warning= 0 Points
Single Yellow Card = 4 points
Double Yellow Card = 6 points
Red Card = 8 points
Ban = 10 points

With a red card you're able to view threads but can't post in any of them. It's a 30 day suspension from the site.

So now pls Lethal explain me about what are those colors in nicknames. Pleeeease :*

So now pls Lethal explain me about what are those colors in nicknames. Pleeeease :*
0-3 points and your username will stay in white or green. 4-7 points (single or double yellows) will give you a yellow username, and red carded posters will have red usernames.

I like the yellow one more. I will try to keep like that. Thanks Mod. ;)

If you give someone an infraction you should notify them what it is for instead of just randomly making their name yellow. Seems pretty common sense to me.

If you give someone an infraction you should notify them what it is for instead of just randomly making their name yellow. Seems pretty common sense to me.
You should be able to view it from your profile, under the warnings tab. If it's not visible then your last infraction was for fighter Bashing (referring to a fighter as a bitch).

You should be able to view it from your profile, under the warnings tab. If it's not visible then your last infraction was for fighter Bashing (referring to a fighter as a bitch).
Oh, my heavens - not the same fighter that's trademarking calling people a bitch? right.

sounds legit. lol.

Oh, my heavens - not the same fighter that's trademarking calling people a bitch? right.

sounds legit. lol.
Except it is. It doesn't matter if the Fighter is likable or not, it still counts as fighter Bashing.

If "no fighter bashing " was enforced there would be no Sherdog.

Lol, is there a point to all of this?

You're mixing up not enforcing with not seeing. If you feel that others are getting away with it then just use the report button. There's lots of traffic on this site and no way for Mods to keep track of everything.

how do you find out if you've been given a warning. You gotta let the peeps know these tings.

Ok, I was looking for warnings tab. It doesnt exist. I could be dumb but i rly dont see it.

Cara-Riset-Keywords-Dengan-Google-Keyword-Planner-8.gif

I saw a few members screenames in blood red, and thought 'Oooohhhh... what do I got to do to get my screename like that?'

Bbbbbuuuutttttt..... nevermind.

Do points ever go away or do they just accumulate?

wow things have changed a lot

Back