Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
That one where the bullet could go 700 yards instantly with almost no drop. A few people I know quit playing when that hit because it was so bad.
Yeah, you probably mean CW's DMR 14 which had a hitscan-like quality to it, at least from a perspective of in-game play. They did nerf that one!

Hope the mw2 remaster hype isn’t fake news. That games the goat.
MW2 saw remastering just last year. Do you mean remake? Because that would be slick. takemymoney.gif

there are rumors of the multiplayer mode being released/remastered. Iirc last year was just the single player mode. Takemymoney.gif indeed
Seems like a no brainer. I want dat MW3 MP remaster tho. They can keep all these campaigns lol.

Yeah, you probably mean CW's DMR 14 which had a hitscan-like quality to it, at least from a perspective of in-game play. They did nerf that one!
that was probably the worst gun they ever came out with , for maybe a couple of weeks all I could hear was the tug, tug tug or a dmr . It was insane as it had bullet penetration of sniper rounds so even in a vehicle you would die, it was a 3 tap shot from anywhere. The only insane guns other then the dmr was the sykov pistol which they nerfed in 4 days and the r-90 with fire rounds, but both were just close range guns.

becoming more and more like fortnite
In all irony just this morning caught some WZ promotional art for recent updates including 80s action stars something – and I almost spit my coffee out. Whatever trajectory they're taking, abort immediately and roadmap anew, I say. Despite map woes, the realism IW took the reboot in when MW/WZ launched was widely praised. Beautiful. Gritty. Listen to your damn playerbase.

In all irony just this morning caught some WZ promotional art for recent updates including 80s action stars something – and I almost spit my coffee out. Whatever trajectory they're taking, abort immediately and roadmap anew, I say. Despite map woes, the realism IW took the reboot in when MW/WZ launched was widely praised. Beautiful. Gritty. Listen to your damn playerbase.
I stated my concern over them going too arcadey before CW released. I haven't even played in months due to how terrible it is now.

Not really related to this thread exactly.

Just got my ps5 and held off on playing Cold war on ps4.

120 gb file download. I'm ready to play the campaign and it's locked. Wow, so it downloads MW, Warzone and b ops zombies/mp but the campaign is optional content.

Then I have to search online how to download the "optional content". Go to mp store, then find franchise content then find it in misc. where it is another 60 gb. Unfuckingbelievable. I have never wanted to take a disk and throw it out the window so badly. Fucking stupid.

Not really related to this thread exactly.

Just got my ps5 and held off on playing Cold war on ps4.

120 gb file download. I'm ready to play the campaign and it's locked. Wow, so it downloads MW, Warzone and b ops zombies/mp but the campaign is optional content.

Then I have to search online how to download the "optional content". Go to mp store, then find franchise content then find it in misc. where it is another 60 gb. Unfuckingbelievable. I have never wanted to take a disk and throw it out the window so badly. Fucking stupid.

aZyN490_700b.jpg

Got bored and re-read the old posts of this thread, especially my Damascus grind and could still feel the suffering during the shield and launchers grinding....

This shit is so full of cheats and nothing but losers abusing the whole "connect to kenya" so they can destroy bots and feel good about themselves.

Idk how anyone can support this BS,meanwhile EA are the gaming worlds #1 enemy somehow lmao

Last edited:
Are they ever going to fix the amp63 and deadshot ? Every God damn weapon this season has been broken and the time it takes to fix them has not been impressive

I feel like Activision hates me.

Buy Rambo fuck your guns working properly!

And they couldn't even give die hard his 92f which for some reason drives me crazy.

I'd say I'm looking forward to the g3 being in the game but it will probably be broken til season 5.

I do love me some call of duty zombies but I think Activision is trying as hard as they can to change my mind.

Back