Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
3/5 lobbies filled with cheaters, it's beyond pathetic now.

Aug is the new DMR

The merge with Cold War destroyed the game, i expect them to totally fuck it up soon with some zombies running around the whole map.

I wish the whole game is nuked, addictive to play but after a few random lobby games you want to uninstall it

Not even Shipment 24/7 due to the promoting of Cold War where they've had Nuketown 24/7

it's been 5 months, if people wanted that shit they'd have bought it by now
Lmao at the last part.
I hear there’s an entire new map coming end of this month? Any truth to this

Lmao at the last part.
I hear there’s an entire new map coming end of this month? Any truth to this
Apparently the map is meant to be overruled by the zombies and it will be nuked & we then move to a new map

But according to all these streamers it was meant to be today actually (but say anything for views)

they'll give us a new map but i can see them dragging it out till May/June when a new season starts

Shoot the ship should just be a regular gamemode at this point. Sometimes I just wanna play that.

Mix in Hardhat too.

Apparently warzone getting new map soon. I’ve been ripping rebirth constantly. Much more fun than verdansk. Cheaters still ruining games though non stop.

What in the hell did they do with this update? I downloaded more shit and now I’m missing shit i had previously downloaded, like everything.

Fuck this game. I just wanted to hop on and play a couple rounds and after a long ass update they expect me to update even more.

I had 300GB free space on my PS5, tried to download. It said "not enough storage space". Fuck this game. Hundreds of GB's and still a mess.

Buy a separate PS5 for the game.

I really wish they would let you download the multiplayer without Warzone. I don’t like Warzone and have no interest in playing it. Don’t need it taking up half my PS5 hard drive.

This was my most played game of 2020. Makes me sad to see the state of it from these posts.

Played so much in 2020 I think I burnt out on it being so competitive, got Damascus and maxed out several seasons....

THPS and Sea of Thieves have been my relaxing gameplay lately.

Played so much in 2020 I think I burnt out on it being so competitive, got Damascus and maxed out several seasons....

THPS and Sea of Thieves have been my relaxing gameplay lately.
I miss tooling around Shipment. I don't have a relaxing game now.

THought about downloading it and going back, but I don't want to have to install another HD so I can have one dedicated to one game. How a single game can take up that much space is just mind boggling. Even full scale MMOs don't take up as much room.

Just gotta wait for the aug/ffar skins to stop selling and we'll get a nerf....

Shoot the Ship was the greatest gun grind playlist ever, but once I got Damascus I went back to the usual rotation.

As if yesterday shoot the ship is active

Did they finally make it permanent?

I had to re download like the whole game just to log in and was kinda irritated

Some friends are trying to talk me into 0laying a BR with them, is that broken as hell sniper rifle still around? I dont feel like going through the hassle of playing this game again just to find oit everyone is running a damn laser cannon.

Some friends are trying to talk me into 0laying a BR with them, is that broken as hell sniper rifle still around? I dont feel like going through the hassle of playing this game again just to find oit everyone is running a damn laser cannon.
You mean the CW DMR after Trey took over for WZ or older during IW's window? Changelog for these titles is nutty.

That one where the bullet could go 700 yards instantly with almost no drop. A few people I know quit playing when that hit because it was so bad.

Back