Modern mma= estrogen era!

Proper country as in a multicultural society that celebrates masculinity and immersed in various ways of improvement of physical prowess.

Regarding Alan jouban, I see threads about how hot he is from 1 to 10. To each his own but problem is, no one is talking about babes.

if you think fawning over women on an internet forum is more "manly" you're actually fucking retarded

if you think fawning over women on an internet forum is more "manly" you're actually fucking retarded

By definition your the one retarded by trying to sound tough using profanity. Triggered as well.

Fair enough that was uncalled for. I meant a non American resident dominating an American based sports organization.

No, UFC never dies because it's a good business model.

My comment was uncalled for but what i meant was that a non American living citizen is a dominant champion of an American based organization. Silva lived in America.

It's not a race but place of residents.
Well at that time Pride was bigger than the UFC and their biggest stars were Fedor, Wanderlei, Gomi and Sakuraba. UFC was the little leagues then. And after its collapse, there were plenty of non-American stars in the UFC. Silva lived in Brazil when he won the belt, as did Aldo.

I guess you're mostly reminiscing about the guys from TUF? Them wrestlejock meatheads that got fed to GSP?

Bruh, Israel Adesanya and Colby Covington are much better as both fighters and people than Matt Hughes was.

Well at that time Pride was bigger than the UFC and their biggest stars were Fedor, Wanderlei, Gomi and Sakuraba. UFC was the little leagues then. And after its collapse, there were plenty of non-American stars in the UFC. Silva lived in Brazil when he won the belt, as did Aldo.

I guess you're mostly reminiscing about the guys from TUF? Them wrestlejock meatheads that got fed to GSP?

Bruh, Israel Adesanya and Colby Covington are much better as both fighters and people than Matt Hughes was.

Fair enough maybe I was on a nostalgic lense that clouded my ways of analyzing. It's just that I miss guys like Anderson Silva and when Karo parisyan and Joe Riggs and Chris lytle who when they were on they were ON!!!

By definition your the one retarded by trying to sound tough using profanity. Triggered as well.

you don't even know what you're saying. You're just projecting your feelings onto everybody.

I'm not trying to sound tough mate, it's how i talk. It's a fucking internet forum, toughness and masculinity isn't relevant. People will say mean words to you. Try to deal with it.

WTF "America offers better treatment to the vulnerable people of their society."

Dude you need to quit smoking crack and wake the fuck up.

America is putting vulnerable people in concentration camps right now.

And if you consider yourself a godly man, most of those people are literally Christians seeking safe haven.

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’
Leviticus 27:19

When they were few in number, of little account, and strangers in the land, wandering from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another people, he allowed no one to oppress them; he rebuked kings on their account, saying, ‘Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.’
1 Chronicles 16:19-22

Let mutual love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember those who are in prison, as though you were in prison with them; those who are being tortured, as though you yourselves were being tortured.
Hebrews 13:1-3

Fuck I miss the alpha male era of mid 2000s UFC culture and culture in general.

No cry babies
Fighters fought like warriors
No Twitter beef, shit went down irl
Losers didn't turn in to PTSD victims
No phonies like Colby

Old school fighters+ modern training= no outsiders like khabib. Champs would be from a proper country.

EDIT: Comment about khabib is uncalled for. My intent of communication is the fact that he is not living as a resident in a country of a combat sports organization that he is currently winning at.

Look in sorry to say this, but Dagestan is not a proper country in terms of treatment of women and folks who are in a vulnerable position. America or Canada offers better treatment to the vulnerable people of their society.

Before Alan jouban looks thread, we had this:

View attachment 660653 View attachment 660655
They are backward with women but we have 10 genders and all kinds of pronouns to go with them. It's all confusing from where I sit. I don't care what country you come from or what your politics are. If you can fight you can fight. Translation of your post.......I hate that the best fighter in the world comes from Daegastan and is a muslim.

you don't even know what you're saying. You're just projecting your feelings onto everybody.

I'm not trying to sound tough mate, it's how i talk. It's a fucking internet forum, toughness and masculinity isn't relevant. People will say mean words to you. Try to deal with it.

True as long as no malice is meant words are words. It's the hustle and bustle of the tonality I suppose.

They are backward with women but we have 10 genders and all kinds of pronouns to go with them. It's all confusing from where I sit. I don't care what country you come from or what your politics are. If you can fight you can fight. Translation of your post.......I hate that the best fighter in the world comes from Daegastan and is a muslim.

This is a fair point. One extreme does not excuse the other. Naseem was Muslim and great fighter. You are right that religion should not have importance from what makes someone a great fighter.

I miss the days when people needed oxygen tanks, no pun intended

Subtle whining and excuse under the disguised of nostalgia, your line of thought would be like:

It's a mix martial art, yes I cannot fully defends the argument "Khabib holding other people legs all day" to dismiss him. As far as he compete fairly within the rule, I cannot in anyway invalidate his victory.

But I can make another category that only "cool country" under my definition that able to compete. It's cheating itself to grow in a tough environment with tough mentality because my favourite fightera grow between unicorn, rainbow and snowflakes.

I will whine and make every excuse that I can to discredit Khabib's victory. My country is a balloon, my country is a ballooon!

Back