Modern mma= estrogen era!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Fuck I miss the alpha male era of mid 2000s UFC culture and culture in general.

No cry babies
Fighters fought like warriors
No Twitter beef, shit went down irl
Losers didn't turn in to PTSD victims
No phonies like Colby

Old school fighters+ modern training= no outsiders like khabib. Champs would be from a proper country.

EDIT: Comment about khabib is uncalled for. My intent of communication is the fact that he is not living as a resident in a country of a combat sports organization that he is currently winning at.

Look in sorry to say this, but Dagestan is not a proper country in terms of treatment of women and folks who are in a vulnerable position. America or Canada offers better treatment to the vulnerable people of their society.

Before Alan jouban looks thread, we had this:

22415552-hot-blonde-woman-in-blue-outfit.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics but WTF are you talking about with half of your post? "Proper countries"? Alan Jouban?

I know what you mean, man. Things were awesome back then, everything's so corporate and bland now. UFC now feels like a News Broadcast. Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Fedor, BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Tito Ortiz, Anderson, etc were all characters straight out of a video game, Khabib is the most boring person alive, zero personality. Miss the 2000's. Compare Josh Koscheck's natural trash talk to Colby's forced cringefest.

Outside fighters like Khabib?

Explain that, why would outside fighters be bad and what is a proper country. This was shitty thread.

Also there was nothing and is nothing alpha about MMA fans of any era.

No Twitter beef, shit went down irl
There was no twitter
Fighters fought like warriors
Unprecedented levels of dry humping decisions compared to today

No phonies like Colby

People always look back with rose tinted glasses.

WWE was always part of the UFC etc with Tito, Shamrock etc

Colby had to be a phony, they were going to cut him from the UFC after beating Maia cause he was boring, so he 360'd and went WWE.

Outside fighters like Khabib?

Explain that, why would outside fighters be bad or wrong. What is a proper country.

Also there was nothing and is nothing alpha about MMA fans of any era.
LMFAO i missed that part. Yeah mma fans have always been whisky drinking cigar smoking beard having tough guys instead of a bunch of clowns that wore backwards hats and tapout shirts. Not that it's much better today mind you, but 8/10 mma fans are trailer trash that think watching it makes them tougher.

Couldn’t agree more. Get these dagestani scums our of here. Laying and hugging another mans legs for 25 minutes. The old testosterone jacked up would kill that rat

Old school fighters+ modern training= no outsiders like khabib. Champs would be from a proper country.
Jesus what kind of racism is this shit too?

damn, we're moving into the 2000s nostalgiatard era strong now. A wave of shitty 2000s music nostalgia must be about to hit the air too... <NotListening>

Couldn’t agree more. Get these dagestani scums our of here. Laying and hugging another mans legs for 25 minutes. The old testosterone jacked up would kill that rat
LMAO and has a Colby AV.

Khabib is 100x more entertaining than Colby.

Alan Jouban? Have you been asleep for a few years?

219_Paulo_Costa.0.jpg

damn, we're moving into the 2000s nostalgiatard era strong now. A wave of shitty 2000s music nostalgia must be about to hit the air too... <NotListening>
Yea because 2010's is so much better, right? mumble rap and 6ixty9ine is the best music industry has ever been, right? for someone who signed up in 2002 you sound much younger.

UFC/MMA Is pretty much the same as it always was.

The funniest thing was TUF noobs complaining that conor made MMA pro wrestling.

They never watched when PRIDE was #1.

Nice pics but WTF are you talking about with half of your post? "Proper countries"? Alan Jouban?

Proper country as in a multicultural society that celebrates masculinity and immersed in various ways of improvement of physical prowess.

Regarding Alan jouban, I see threads about how hot he is from 1 to 10. To each his own but problem is, no one is talking about babes.

Jesus what kind of racism is this shit too?

Fair enough that was uncalled for. I meant a non American resident dominating an American based sports organization.

So... UFC is dying? UFC is becoming WWE?

No, UFC never dies because it's a good business model.

Are Fedor, Igor or Arlovski outsiders too? What exactly do you mean by this?

My comment was uncalled for but what i meant was that a non American living citizen is a dominant champion of an American based organization. Silva lived in America.

It's not a race but place of residents.

Back