mmawarehouse

MuckRaker

White Belt
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone I just wanted to give feedback on mmawarehouse.com. Great service, great products, and I will do business with them again. I recommend them to anyone.

-Steve
 
Thanks - I appreciate the feedback and I will pass it along to my wife Sarah who was probably the one answering your e-mails so speedily!

:D
 
Yeah MMAWarehouse ships my gloves pretty fast but to bad it got stuck in custom for a while.
 
I placed my order this past sunday, and got my stuff on wednesday. great service.
 
I had an excellant experience with them, I reccomend them highly!
 
Ditto.

Ordered three times from them, and three times, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly and safely everything arrived.
 
They are very good and the fairtex nhb sparring gloves are awesome.
 
Thanks everyone for the comments, we appreciate them! Will any of you be out in Vegas for the UFC? I'd like to hook you up with a free promo t-shirt we'll be handing out.
 
MMAWarehouse said:
Thanks everyone for the comments, we appreciate them! Will any of you be out in Vegas for the UFC? I'd like to hook you up with a free promo t-shirt we'll be handing out.

I WISH i was going:icon_cry2
MMAWarehouse thanks for the cool looking sticker you sent with my package also.
 
Ordered from mmawarehouse 2-3 times and always had a good experience.

I won't be in vegas but if you want to send me a shirt I'll wear it while I watch the PPV.
 
lunchbox88 said:
Ordered from mmawarehouse 2-3 times and always had a good experience.

I won't be in vegas but if you want to send me a shirt I'll wear it while I watch the PPV.

I would love to - especially since you are a Mayhem Monkey (I was supposed to be Member #1000, but everyone seemed to ignore my request!)... but I won't actually have the t-shirts in hand until I get out there.

I'll see what I can do about bringing one back... M, L, or XL? The shirt design is very related to the events happening in Vegas this weekend (UFC, Superbowl) so I hope you don't mind.
 
MMAWarehouse said:
Thanks everyone for the comments, we appreciate them! Will any of you be out in Vegas for the UFC? I'd like to hook you up with a free promo t-shirt we'll be handing out.

One of my older students is flying down from here, Vancouver Canada for the show. Ill tell him to look for you guys to get me a shirt hahaha.
 
DarthTex said:
Yeah MMAWarehouse ships my gloves pretty fast but to bad it got stuck in custom for a while.

What did you order? How long was it in customs? What were the duty fees afterward?
 
I still need a number from him too. I was too lazy to try to get one now it seems like there are certain things you have to do to get one.

mmawarehouse is great! I am getting ready to order some shirts.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
1,236,670
Messages
55,433,201
Members
174,775
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back
Top