mmawarehouse stops international shipping

I totally agree with this. Everytime UPS have dropped a parcel off at my door, they have kindly asked me for import duty too (on top of the massive shipping cost)!

This will not happen when you order from us with our new agreement even if it happens with other companies.

I am so bloody pissed off at this news.

MMAwarehouse was the one company I could totally trust, and never had any problem with my international orders.

I really don't understand why the changes came about. What was wrong with the way you sent things before?

:mad:

Not good news at all unfortunately. I've made 2 orders from mmawarehouse. Both times the service was top notch. Being in my neck of the woods, I expect slow delivery so delivery time is usually more a pleasant surprise than anything.

Not a big fan of UPS. When I went to Canada my buddy made me swear up and down that goods were being sent USPS before he'd agree to give me his address due to UPS' habit of charging brokerage etc etc before delivering (never used them so I can't verify). So this means that even if I want to get something, my backup method is out.

This will not happen when you order from us with our new agreement even if it happens with other companies.

This didn't happen with you before. It happened with my orders from combat sports and ringside. Your shipping was cheaper also.

Well we've heard a lot from our customers (as expected) and maybe we discontinued things a little prematurely before evaluating all our options. We have turned back on USPS Express Mail International for orders outside of Canada and we'll have someone dedicated to processing those orders full-time. The cost is still much lower than USPS and tracking will be available. Hopefully this works out OK and we'll look at the last few days as a slight growing pain! :icon_chee

Well we've heard a lot from our customers (as expected) and maybe we discontinued things a little prematurely before evaluating all our options. We have turned back on USPS Express Mail International for orders outside of Canada and we'll have someone dedicated to processing those orders full-time. The cost is still much lower than USPS and tracking will be available. Hopefully this works out OK and we'll look at the last few days as a slight growing pain! :icon_chee

So you're shipping internationally again? Quality customer service :D

Excellent. A celebratory order may be in store. Gotta find money first.

Back