MMAteamDagestan hinting to Khabib's next fight

#no chatter

means probably not Floyd or Tony because they both talk shit

Could it be?

I highly doubt it. Dana doesn't want to see Khabib get picked apart and handled. Only for GSP to retire again.

Attachments

• X5vN9B1.png
    X5vN9B1.png
    750 KB · Views: 0
AnxiousBaggyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

If it’s GSP at a catch weight then immediately strip Khabib abd have mcgregor and Ferguson fight for the title
Al and poirer for shot at the winner
LW has been held up long enough

If it’s GSP at a catch weight then immediately strip Khabib abd have mcgregor and Ferguson fight for the title
Al and poirer for shot at the winner
LW has been held up long enough
You know its literally been 3 months since Khabib defended..

I think ali runs that twitter account

GSP would be a bigger and better, but that's a pipedream and probably won't happen.

It's an easier fight for Khabib. GSP from 2009 would beat Khabib, but not the current version. Especially not at 155. Hell he probably can't even make 155.

It has to be Tony, and everyone knows it.

You know its literally been 3 months since Khabib defended..
That’s why I said if it’s GSP
He isn’t gonna fight anytime soon
If his next fight is gsp it will hold up the division
Give tony his shot and khabib can fight who ever is the champ

Hopefully Tony doesn't injure himself doing something dumb.

The Mcgregor fight was the largest PPV in UFC history at 2.4 MILLION buys... I would not be surprised if they went that way again just for the cash grab. In my perfect world, Khabib fights tony and McG gets a few warmup fights like Pettis, Dustin, Barboza etc. Maybe even let Conor do a stadium in Ireland or something while Khabib does his thing and if both win they rematch down the road and do 3 mil buys

Aren't these guys wrong half of the time? I'll believe it when I see them touching gloves in the cage.

Homie finna get stripped with that suspension for attacking the audience. NSAC aint havin that shit.

Back