MMAteamDagestan hinting to Khabib's next fight

Sadly there's no reason to get excited for Khabib vs Tony. The only time that anyone should be content this will go down is when you see them making the walk. Even then, something will probably still fuck it all up.

At least we know there's a better chance of this actually happening, since Ali is great at greasing the Pink Goof's er..."wheel".

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Number one bullshit if true

Tony earned a title shot; GSP hasn't, and Khabib hasn't earned a break. McGregor wasn't a legitimate contender, having only one fight at lightweight, and Alfred was ranked #11.

Time to fight El Cucuy.

It's an easier fight for Khabib. GSP from 2009 would beat Khabib, but not the current version. Especially not at 155. Hell he probably can't even make 155.

It has to be Tony, and everyone knows it.
C'mon man you think Tony is a tougher fight for Khabib stylistically that fucking GSP? His only chance is cardio.

GSP has the best tdd in the business and top notch striking.

The fight won't be at 155 either. No way it's for a title.

C'mon man you think Tony is a tougher fight for Khabib stylistically that fucking GSP? His only chance is cardio.

GSP has the best tdd in the business and top notch striking.

The fight won't be at 155 either. No way it's for a title.

GSP is like 60 years old in terms of fight years. It's ludicrous to me that people still act like he's the same guy after a bunch of knee surgeries and having had one fight (that he won but was getting lit up in and was looking gassed) in the last 6 years.

It's like you guys don't watch some fights or don't want to admit what you are seeing.

GSP isn't the same guy he was, or even close. He just isn't.

GSP is like 60 years old in terms of fight years. It's ludicrous to me that people still act like he's the same guy after a bunch of knee surgeries and having had one fight (that he won but was getting lit up in and was looking gassed) in the last 6 years.

It's like you guys don't watch some fights or don't want to admit what you are seeing.

GSP isn't the same guy he was, or even close. He just isn't.
He finished the MW champ in the second round in his last fi{<huh}ght

If I was Kabib I would want Conor. Easy fight an most money made many times over.

My bad GSP finished bisping in the third but point still stands.

Dude looked a bit shittier than usual but he was also up against a MW

I think the toughest aspect for him for Khabib is GSP stylistically.

He finished the MW champ in the second round in his last fi{<huh}ght

Yes but did you WATCH the fight? He looked stiff, not all that fluid, and his striking defense SUCKED. He was getting tagged repeatedly and looked totally winded in round 2. Yes he landed a nice counter and found the finish, but he looked way off what he used to look like. And he cherry picked Bisping as his "title shot" too. I have always been a GSP fan but he wanted no part of Rockhold, Romero, etc. Bisping upsetting Luke is the ONLY reason GSP came back.

Yes but did you WATCH the fight? He looked stiff, not all that fluid, and his striking defense SUCKED. He was getting tagged repeatedly and looked totally winded in round 2. Yes he landed a nice counter and found the finish, but he looked way off what he used to look like. And he cherry picked Bisping as his "title shot" too. I have always been a GSP fan but he wanted no part of Rockhold, Romero, etc. Bisping upsetting Luke is the ONLY reason GSP came back.
Styles make fights.

How do you think Khabib has an easy time with GSP? What is he going to do TD him? You think he'll outstrike GSP?

As a Khabib fan, I have a hard time seeing how he'll win.

I'm praying its tony khabib. also after that id like to see porior vs the winner.

Styles make fights.

How do you think Khabib has an easy time with GSP? What is he going to do TD him? You think he'll outstrike GSP?

As a Khabib fan, I have a hard time seeing how he'll win.

He will grind him against the cage for a round. GSP's TDD will hold up, but he will start to tire. Rd 2 Khabib will get the TD and will then brutalize GSP. I predict rd 2 or rd 3 stoppage for Khabib, assuming the fight is at 165-170.

Khabib vs Ferguson is the fight to make, one of the greatest match-ups in UFC history.

He will grind him against the cage for a round. GSP's TDD will hold up, but he will start to tire. Rd 2 Khabib will get the TD and will then brutalize GSP. I predict rd 2 or rd 3 stoppage for Khabib, assuming the fight is at 165-170.
You have to figure part of the reason GSP's tank looked shit against Bisping is also because he fought at MW and was carrying all that mass.

I have a hard time seeing GSP just getting TD'ed controlled and subbed.

Gotta be Tony.
Conor was a legitimate title defense and I can understand it having been made, but it's time for the division's best to get their shot.

Number one bullshit if true

Tony earned a title shot; GSP hasn't, and Khabib hasn't earned a break. McGregor wasn't a legitimate contender, having only one fight at lightweight, and Alfred was ranked #11.

Time to fight El Cucuy.
Earned what now? GSP is a much harder fight than Ferguson. Break he says, lmao.

Back