MMAJunkie, Dos Anjos, Nick Diaz

Conor wants to fight 40+ actors instead of people his own size. <45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

" Former Strikeforce champion Nick Diaz also chimed in, scolding Conor McGregor for calling for a fight with actor Mark Wahlberg.

“Why would you wanna fight someone who can’t fight,” the former Strikeforce champion wrote in a recent post to his Instagram story (via Bloody Elbow). “What a piece off shit! Same as beating someone with handcuffs on.”

More here:
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...r-mcgregor-justin-bieber-for-recent-comments/

Nah, he choked TF out of Gatekeeper Kevin Lee. He'll always be relevant.

CloudyGlisteningGadwall-size_restricted.gif

RDA had his chance.
But he decided not to fight.
He has no room to talk.
He is a top 5 WW while Mcnuggets hasn't won a fight in like 10 years, he has enough room to talk and call mcgregor out on his bitch ass shit.

Marky Mark will use his smooth vibrations to avoid Conor's power left and eek out a decision.

He is a top 5 WW while Mcnuggets hasn't won a fight in like 10 years, he has enough room to talk and call mcgregor out on his bitch ass shit.
You do know RDA backed out of a fight with Conor?
You might want to know the facts next time before you get offended Butterscotch.

RDA is dumber than I thought if he thinks any of this is serious lol

the issue is he can't make any serious one either, cause he knows most contenders at LW would beat him, and he can't afford a 3rd loss in a row, specially against an average contender instead of a champ, so he resorts to calling out people who can't fight and who will not take the challenge
Most contenders would beat him? LMFAO. He lost to Khabib who was his supposedly his most difficult stylistic match up. Khabib has done same for most of the guys he has faced.

Nick Diaz has no right to call anyone out for wanting to take fights. Even if it's vs celebrity.

Nick Diaz has refused to take fights longer than anyone has in mma and completely wasted his prime years.

Most contenders would beat him? LMFAO. He lost to Khabib who was his supposedly his most difficult stylistic match up. Khabib has done same for most of the guys he has faced.

do you think he would beat poirier, tony or even cowboy or gaethje ? I don't

do you think he would beat poirier, tony or even cowboy or gaethje ? I don't
He has good chance to beat them all. He already knocked out Poirier years ago. Gaethje has been stopped 2 times in his last 4 fights by strikes. Tony is big threat for anybody but i'd favor Conor.

Conor wants to fight 40+ actors instead of people his own size. <45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

EDIT:
"basically Nutella is fake chocolate so calling someone a Nutella black belt is an insult."

RDA is calling Conor et al "FAKE"!

" Former Strikeforce champion Nick Diaz also chimed in, scolding Conor McGregor for calling for a fight with actor Mark Wahlberg.

“Why would you wanna fight someone who can’t fight,” the former Strikeforce champion wrote in a recent post to his Instagram story (via Bloody Elbow). “What a piece off shit! Same as beating someone with handcuffs on.”

More here:
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...r-mcgregor-justin-bieber-for-recent-comments/

Rda still salty he missed out on red panty night

Oh damn, when Conor sees this, he's going to pee!

MMAJunkie reporting:
killme.png

Morons think that Conor is serious with these callouts.

It's like thinking Floyd was boys with Bieber when they walked to the ring together. How do so many people not understand how fame works when it's essentially our second currency now.

Nutella is considered fake chocolate so it's an insult toward Conor, Bieber, etc.

Yes, it is an insult towards them, but I'm not sure about the "fake chocolate" thing. The nutella generation is a stupid brazilian meme in which the nutella is in opposition to rugged, raw, "roots" or old school stuff

Probably because it's something very sweet and relatively new in our market

Yes, it is an insult towards them, but I'm not sure about the "fake chocolate" thing. The nutella generation is a stupid brazilian meme in which the nutella is in opposition to rugged, raw, "roots" or old school stuff

Probably because it's something very sweet and relatively new in our market

I could IV myself with Nutella and never leave the house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back