MMAJunkie, Dos Anjos, Nick Diaz

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
killme.png Update: MMAJunkie feeding the fire. Conor and his fans triggered in 3..2..

Conor wants to fight 40+ actors instead of people his own size. <45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

EDIT:
"basically Nutella is fake chocolate so calling someone a Nutella black belt is an insult."

RDA is calling Conor et al "FAKE"!

" Former Strikeforce champion Nick Diaz also chimed in, scolding Conor McGregor for calling for a fight with actor Mark Wahlberg.

“Why would you wanna fight someone who can’t fight,” the former Strikeforce champion wrote in a recent post to his Instagram story (via Bloody Elbow). “What a piece off shit! Same as beating someone with handcuffs on.”

More here:
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...r-mcgregor-justin-bieber-for-recent-comments/

Last edited:
laydown.gif

I miss Nick

Well, McG is a businessman foremost. Honestly, why are people surprised that McG is doing this? It's all I could expect from him...

He'll be calling out Screech and Danny Bonaduce next.

Why is he dissing Marky Mark, saying he can't fight and shit? Uncalled for!

I also want to go back in time. Humanity peaked in the late 90's early 2000's imo.

Imagine if Marky Mark beat McGregor - boy, would that make Diaz look stupid!

And don't sleep on Marky Mark. As a skillful actor he's obviously capable of impersonating pretty much anyone - including Khabib. It would pretty much be Khabib - McGregor 2, imo, if that's what Marky Mark wanted.

Morons think that Conor is serious with these callouts.

the issue is he can't make any serious one either, cause he knows most contenders at LW would beat him, and he can't afford a 3rd loss in a row, specially against an average contender instead of a champ, so he resorts to calling out people who can't fight and who will not take the challenge

I wish we could get a TMZ forum so we all didn't have to wade through this garbage every day.

RDA had his chance.
But he decided not to fight.
He has no room to talk.

Back