mma_fan81. Holy fucking shit are you gay.

shidokanartist

De-Comp-Poser
Reaction score
You just attempted to flame me and then layed out a bunch of ignorant bullshit about some very tough and very experienced professional fighters. THEN! I look at your profile and you actually admit to being a TKD practitioner AND a credit analyst!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHAHAHAHAHA! Sweet smoking Jesus on a Donkey. You admit that shit??!! Why you limp wristed, wannabe fighter, douche bag fucking pussy. You not only have the gayest most worthless job possible, you train in TKD! No wonder your all bent about that thread ripping on your gay Hopkido Brother. I don't care what size you are, or, how long you've been training in that shit, I'll gauranfuckingtee you, if you wanna swing by my school sometime, I'll supply a neutral ref and this washed up 47 year old fighter will introduce you to more pain than you ever thought physically possible. I'll even invite Brian Gassaway, and Shonie Carter to come and watch. You can show those "cans" how it's done. Wuddya say you fucking dork??

shidokanartist said:
You just attempted to flame me and then layed out a bunch of ignorant bullshit about some very tough and very experienced professional fighters. THEN! I look at your profile and you actually admit to being a TKD practitioner AND a credit analyst!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHAHAHAHAHA! Sweet smoking Jesus on a Donkey. You admit that shit??!! Why you limp wristed, wannabe fighter, douche bag fucking pussy. You not only have the gayest most worthless job possible, you train in TKD! No wonder your all bent about that thread ripping on your gay Hopkido Brother. I don't care what size you are, or, how long you've been training in that shit, I'll gauranfuckingtee you, if you wanna swing by my school sometime, I'll supply a neutral ref and this washed up 47 year old fighter will introduce you to more pain than you ever thought physically possible. I'll even invite Brian Gassaway, and Shonie Carter to come and watch. You can show those "cans" how it's done. Wuddya say you fucking dork??

The master!

shidokanartist said:
No one I train with is laughing. Trust me, I'm fine.

That's because you train in a seniors dojo.

You're the young one there...

Ain't the first time shido's been involved in an e-callout and I suspect it probably ain't the last.

Rexholio said:
Ain't the first time shido's been involved in an e-callout and I suspect it probably ain't the last.

Yo Rex...

I'm calling you out.

I'm no magic man but...
mmafan.gif

Niceone Hog, that probably resembles me more than the "credit analyst", but funny just thesame.

shidokanartist said:

Although I will admit some of that was pretty funny, e-call outs are lame.

shidokanartist said:
Niceone Hog, that probably resembles me more than the "credit analyst", but funny just thesame.
You're right, I probably should have given him an abacus or whatever the fuck they use nowadays.

I imagine some of the technique discussions in the cafeteria can get pretty rough.

47? i hope in 3 decades i'll be a worthy SOB like shido

Back