mma_fan81. Holy fucking shit are you gay.

Rexholio said:
Oh, you want some of this too?

highfive.jpg

Consider yourself denied, mofo.

highfive2tommy.jpg

Aww hail naw. That's straight up racism man.

ireallydontknow.jpg

Everyone into this one!!!

Look!!!

Shido is leading...

full_riverdance.jpg

K.T. Legend said:
Shido is soooo smooth

The%20Dance%20Off%201.JPG

No doubt...

Check this out

sonnyandmarshasm.jpg

Different costume. Different style. Still the same smooth Shido.

Allow me to amaze thee.
They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.
I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants
and I even got my own dance

3655_200.jpg

Vanilla%20Ice%20pose.jpg

All right stop, Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo -- I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

So you train with Shonie Carter. I train with Jorge Olivera. I didnt get a chance to see their fight but I heard it was a great fight. Jorge is no pushover. His game is amazing. I heard after their fight Shonie had broken ribs, etc. and was taking time off to heal. Is this true?

Trojan Dynasty said:
So you train with Shonie Carter. I train with Jorge Olivera. I didnt get a chance to see their fight but I heard it was a great fight. Jorge is no pushover. His game is amazing. I heard after their fight Shonie had broken ribs, etc. and was taking time off to heal. Is this true?
Yeah, that's true. i honestly don't train "with" him. He's a busy mutha. I see him a lot. He's actually a really great guy and an awesome fighter. He's getting old now, but he still pushes the limit as well as he can. He fights any and every where he can......still. The fact that this cunt disrespected him and called him a "can", say's an awfull lot about him. Fucking shit spewing wanna be. Shonie's top shelf in my book. Anyone can walk up and talk to him and he'll treat you like a friend. He's good people.

shidokanartist said:
Yeah, that's true. i honestly don't train "with" him. He's a busy mutha. I see him a lot. He's actually a really great guy and an awesome fighter. He's getting old now, but he still pushes the limit as well as he can. He fights any and every where he can......still. The fact that this cunt disrespected him and called him a "can", say's an awfull lot about him. Fucking shit spewing wanna be. Shonie's top shelf in my book. Anyone can walk up and talk to him and he'll treat you like a friend. He's good people.

Yeah, he certainly is no can. I give props to him for being able to go the distance with Jorge. Jorge is one tough motherfucker.

Back