• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA: PFL 6 Regular Season 6-28-24

@AppliedScience this card is banging Koreshkov vs Yamauchi is going to be bonkers!

Looking forward to it.
Koreshkov's odds seem good.
Murad vs. Shamil is a large amount of skill in one match.
And Umalatov might as well go for a R1 finish against a mediocre opponent.

Speaking of Umalatov, his best odds were/are -800 🤌🏻

IMG-6563.jpg

Looking forward to it.
Koreshkov's odds seem good.
Murad vs. Shamil is a large amount of skill in one match.
And Umalatov might as well go for a R1 finish against a mediocre opponent.

Speaking of Umalatov, his best odds were/are -800 🤌🏻

IMG-6563.jpg
Kdr doesn’t do best odds bud

Kdr doesn’t do best odds bud

In my defence it doesn't show time and its a real threat for a guy from the 47th state in edumacation
It's not KDR's fault. Sometimes he gets the numbers, along with the +/- thing confused. The important thing is he can grapple, run, and shoot a firearm 😀

112255-4203614.png

Was thinking Umalatov would be an easy selection for going big here. The skill level is too different in that matchup.

However
what is to be made of this?
Interesting how fight fans recently have become slightly aware of
Staphylococcus aureus.

Maybe the only consideration is that it's somewhat more likely that Umalatov could decisionate rather than produce a R1 wrecking.

IMG-6596.jpg

a real threat
the numbers

Prepared by sparring with Eblen

Last edited:
112255-4203614.png

Was thinking Umalatov would be an easy selection for going big here. The skill level is too different in that matchup.

However
Staphylococcus aureus.

Maybe the only consideration is that it's somewhat more likely that Umalatov could decisionate rather than produce a R1 wrecking.

IMG-6596.jpg
Third nipple. I got one of em

112255-4203614.png

However
Staphylococcus aureus.

IMG-6596.jpg
Umalatov is looking like the guy. Hopefully that ain't staph though...🤔

Timur had a big skill advantage, he was ready to use kicks against an opponent keeping his distance, and he bloodied his opponent's eye---all that should have produced a finish. Either way, looking for him to reach the top at FW.

Maybe Koreshkov should have gotten the finish, but at least he tried.
Kick

You see that uppercut @helax
Need that and some more highlights to make up for being expected to listen to Little John and Ty-rone.

Sad performance by Madge
Was that some kind of setup? Gracie doesn't seem to be a PFL-level fighter and Madge seemed to lack planning and/or effort, as if he didn't feel any need to win.

Timur had a big skill advantage, he was ready to use kicks against an opponent keeping his distance, and he bloodied his opponent's eye---all that should have produced a finish. Either way, looking for him to reach the top at FW.

Maybe Koreshkov should have gotten the finish, but at least he tried.
Kick

You see that uppercut @helax
Need that and some more highlights to make up for being expected to listen to Little John and Ty-rone.

Was that some kind of setup? Gracie doesn't seem to be a PFL-level fighter and Madge seemed to lack planning and/or effort, as if he didn't feel any need to win.

Thanks bud. I had missed it. I am watching now. Excellent

Had taken a while to complete Tapology card, wondering about Murad vs. Shamil. Eventually went with Murad due to experience.

Shamil showed he is ready.
And Murad can learn from it, such as not dropping his hands in the midst of striking.

PFL is strong at WW 👊

Easy win for Larkin:

Thanks bud. I had missed it. I am watching now. Excellent

Finally 🕘

Did you notice there's increasing talk about Sidakov going to MMA?
FWs everywhere could be in trouble.
In any case, bet he won't be gifted free wins against bums like Nickal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessicabeske
Back