MMa on point is suspect

I bet that's the look we'll both have in our eyes at the airport.

But NO bro'ing it out - this has to be a legit scrap. None of that respect shit. We throw down right there once I clear customs...

I bet that's the look we'll both have in our eyes at the airport.

But NO bro'ing it out - this has to be a legit scrap. None of that respect shit. We throw down right there once I clear customs...
After I break your arm, you can apologize to my mom and we'll take you out to out to brunch and show you the town. I'll teach you peace and harmony through beat down baptisms.

Rip dickdrubble

Mma on point is basically just ufc coverage and they hardly cover thier ass about the bias and that's fine and I don't give a shit if they have a shadow youtube channel to promote thier brand as mma but some of this shit is just beyond fucking ridiculous

They channel is constantly promoting dana love and it's sickening.

*Cliffs
*Only promote dana in a favorable light
* 'mma' on point cucks for dana
*Transparent UFC propaganda
*Paid for by posters for by scotty coker
*Nice try sweaty

<{danawhoah}>

*New info to me-the creators met dana near the time the created the channel and so there's more motivation for these guys to pump out this type of content for views

*Half of you clods contradict yourself about not liking something so don't watch. If you don't like the thread, then don't post in it, or do. It doesn't really matter.

* Thread is basically dead. No new info and thanks for coming by.

*Some guy asked if Dana fucked my old ass mom and what my beef was. I have no beef and just confirmed with my mom that dana didn't fuck her.

Dont believe her lies

After I break your arm, you can apologize to my mom and we'll take you out to out to brunch and show you the town. I'll teach you peace and harmony through beat down baptisms.

Rip dickdrubble
Oh I know how to apologize to your mom alright. You might have to take a long walk to make sure it's totally sincere..... but yeah, after I break your arm I'm down to learn some peace -always trying to improve my zen. I respect your warrior spirit. That means we don't have to fight to the death. I think the warriors in your city need you.

Oh I know how to apologize to your mom alright. You might have to take a long walk to make sure it's totally sincere..... but yeah, after I break your arm I'm down to learn some peace -always trying to improve my zen. I respect your warrior spirit. That means we don't have to fight to the death. I think the warriors in your city need you.
I'm going to beat you into a living death

I agree these channels should be called "ufc on point" and "ufc world"
I love "ufc shill" and "ufc groupie" channels the best. I find they give me the best view of Dana's greatness (and his nutsack). And after enough hours watching I realize the fighters don't need more medical benefits or pay at all. Dana is a genius!

Anyway gonna go check out the new "ufc worship" channel on YouTube - looks promising.

Mma on point is basically just ufc coverage and they hardly cover thier ass about the bias and that's fine and I don't give a shit if they have a shadow youtube channel to promote thier brand as mma but some of this shit is just beyond fucking ridiculous

They channel is constantly promoting dana love and it's sickening.

*Cliffs
*Only promote dana in a favorable light
* 'mma' on point cucks for dana
*Transparent UFC propaganda
*Paid for by posters for by scotty coker
*Nice try sweaty

<{danawhoah}>

*New info to me-the creators met dana near the time the created the channel and so there's more motivation for these guys to pump out this type of content for views

*Half of you clods contradict yourself about not liking something so don't watch. If you don't like the thread, then don't post in it, or do. It doesn't really matter.

* Thread is basically dead. No new info and thanks for coming by.

*Some guy asked if Dana fucked my old ass mom and what my beef was. I have no beef and just confirmed with my mom that dana didn't fuck her.

I think you're just a perfect example of a liberal

And it infuriates you because you are a liberal

Who cares if they say good things about dana

way to prove me right lol

liberal confirmed
I'm liberal because you're a bitch? What I posted has nothing to do with politics or the definition of being a liberal. You dumb bitch. You proved you were a bitch. You're probably a bitch irl and that's pretty sad you come here to try and flex because you don't have any real power or voice in the real world. Pathetic piece of dog crap.

I'm liberal because you're a bitch? What I posted has nothing to do with politics or the definition of being a liberal. You dumb bitch. You proved you were a bitch. You're probably a bitch irl and that's pretty sad you come here to try and flex because you don't have any real power or voice in the real world. Pathetic piece of dog crap.

the anger is palpable

Back